Onslaught Release

CprlKlinger

well, hell, if I'm going to take days off planned around bugs being fixed, I'll wait till next year :p

September 2019 release - February 2020 playable state. :p

(cause we gotta account for the holiday break and all, ya know)

well, hell, if I'm going to take days off planned around bugs being fixed, I'll wait till next year :p

If they could just fix that bug that causes other players to jump into personal cutscenes, and add some better tech for keeping populations capped in certain areas, the launches(and gameplay in general) would go a lot smoother.

September 2019 release - February 2020 playable state. :p

(cause we gotta account for the holiday break and all, ya know)

[/animated ROFL emote]

you guys are too much !!

(On a more serious note) .. I would try to talk to make arrangements where you could be "flexible" with an exact date.

Considering how much testing is still needed I would guess either last date of Sept ... or first week of Oct.

I'm not trying to be unkind... just making a suggestion !

Should only be so glad it is coming out in september (assuming the date holds as nothing in development is set in stone until it is released of course), as this allows the developers time to get fixes in place.

All joking aside from earlier, you are better off waiting a week when the first set of fixes come in. the first day on launch is going to be pandemonium. if the game releases on 24th September, the latest it can be released on that month, then the 1st October if your advanced notice.

see what happens the closer we get first.

Edited by Celise