Marauder's Might/Accuracy.

PRappa

So ive been 50 for a few days have about 6 pieces of Weapon Masters and cant help but notice the Negative Rating to Accuracy Rating the gear gives... Knowing 110% is ideal Im in a bit of a conundrum. Seeing that the Elite version of WeaponMasters increases the rating back up should I invest in Accuracy Augment 22's for my gear or keep stacking Might Augment 22's...

Because the set bonus is crap... get the vindicator set and put into moddable gear.

Thats the set with the additional 10% damage for 6 seconds right? (or something close to that) I was considering doing that, but isnt the stat base a bit different from the Weaponmaster version? Less strength and more Endurance?

But i guess the bonus damage would be ideal... Looks like i will need ot reroll for that set..

Another question, when i get the elite version of a set does the original disappear? Or the item with the mods in it disappear?

Thats the set with the additional 10% damage for 6 seconds right? (or something close to that) I was considering doing that, but isnt the stat base a bit different from the Weaponmaster version? Less strength and more Endurance?

The long term goal is min/max... which means the initial stats mean nothing. And I could be wrong but I believe the vindicator set actually has a better set of starting stats. Never really paid attention.

But anyways, back to min/max... at some point after getting a complete set of war hero gear, you're going to want to optimize it by customizing with other pieces of WH gear. Not aways form your class. Normally there is always a bad piece in every piece of war hero gear. Research min/max and you'll see where your stats should be. Accuracy 100-110%, crit 30-35%, surge 70-75%, etc.... it's different for different classes and specs. But you'll be buying extra pieces of war hero gear just for the enhancement or mod. The rest usually gets reverse engineered or sent to a companion.

My point is... after war hero you should be tweaking your gear so the initial stats mean very little. Do some homework and you'll find there is plenty of ideas and information on how to min/max.

Full war hero is just the beginning.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

You don't even need 100% accuracy. That's just wasting stats. 90% is fine. Anyone who tells you different doesn't know what they're talking about.

Yes! So much this!

With my Smash reducing your Accuracy by an additional 5%, and my 33% Defense, that gives me like a 48% chance to dodge your Rail Shots and whatnot!

Please listen to him!

Yes! So much this!

With my Smash reducing your Accuracy by an additional 5%, and my 33% Defense, that gives me like a 48% chance to dodge your Rail Shots and whatnot!

Please listen to him!

Marauders have rail shots now? 33 + 5 = 48? Keep trolling though. :) that 38% chance is just that, a chance. I'd love to see you dodge death when fighting my sentinel with 90% accuracy. :)

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Marauders have rail shots now? 33 + 5 = 48? Keep trolling though. :) that 38% chance is just that, a chance. I'd love to see you dodge death when fighting my sentinel with 90% accuracy. :)

gl hf trying to kill someone with a +def cd up

No, Rail Shot is a white Power Tech ability. See, Marauders aren't the only ones with white attacks. I'm speaking in broad terminology here, please try to follow along.

90-5=85

100-85=15

33+15=48

48+50 (CD)=98

Keep lowering your accuracy. I love it!

Edited by Arlanon

So ive been 50 for a few days have about 6 pieces of Weapon Masters and cant help but notice the Negative Rating to Accuracy Rating the gear gives... Knowing 110% is ideal Im in a bit of a conundrum. Seeing that the Elite version of WeaponMasters increases the rating back up should I invest in Accuracy Augment 22's for my gear or keep stacking Might Augment 22's...

For normal WZs, you'll only need +5% to hit total. Everyone except consulars have 5% base defense. Anyone who has more than that is a tank, and you shouldn't be hitting tanks in the first place, and you'll never get enough accuracy to make a diff against tanks.

For RWZ where there is ALWAYS a guardian tank, you'd probably want to up your hit to +10% because they have that talent that reduces your hit by 5%.

gl hf trying to kill someone with a +def cd up

Having over 100% accuracy does not render a defensive cooldown useless.

No, Rail Shot is a white Power Tech ability. See, Marauders aren't the only ones with white attacks. I'm speaking in broad terminology here, please try to follow along.

90-5=85

100-85=15

33+15=48

48+50 (CD)=98

Keep lowering your accuracy. I love it!

Good luck with that there buddy. :)

Edited by PoliteAssasin