Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi - not resetting mode

So I started the flashpoint on TACTICAL by mistake, noticed I was getting my *** handed to me less than a forth of the way through, so I decided to exit, reset the mission, and select SOLO. But for some reason, when I try to reenter the flashpoint area, it says I still have an active flashpoint, but on a different difficulty, and that I needed to reset it.

I just did that though!

So I did it again, even abandoned both personal missions, talked to the pilot, selected SOLO and...same error. Tried exiting the game, logging back in, and...no change. Just cause, I selected TACTICAL again, and of course can enter the flashpoint, but expecting all the bad guys in their original spots like it was starting over, cause, ya know, I freakin' reset it a hundred times. But when I get into the area....nope, all the guys I killed are still dead and gone, as though I'm starting from where I left off.

So...I have no idea what to do!

Is this a bug? Am I doing something incorrectly? Am I totally screwed and now have to grind out the mission on TACTICAL all by my lonesome?

Please help!!

Also you've got to abandon the FP quest. If you don't every time you get Inside, it's as tactical and not solo.

If you do those 3 steps, it should work :

1- Abandon the Battle of Rishi Tactical quest from your mission log

2- Reset all active phases by right clicking on your portrait, then phase

3- Talk again to the Battle of Rishi quest giver and pick Solo mode this time.

If it's not working, it's a customer support case and I would queue just for the Battle of Rishi Tactical and wait until you get a group, would be a lot faster than wait for Customer support, by at least a month if they don't mess up your first ticket and close it.

Also you've got to abandon the FP quest. If you don't every time you get Inside, it's as tactical and not solo.

If you do those 3 steps, it should work :

1- Abandon the Battle of Rishi Tactical quest from your mission log

2- Reset all active phases by right clicking on your portrait, then phase

3- Talk again to the Battle of Rishi quest giver and pick Solo mode this time.

If it's not working, it's a customer support case and I would queue just for the Battle of Rishi Tactical and wait until you get a group, would be a lot faster than wait for Customer support, by at least a month if they don't mess up your first ticket and close it.

Okay, thanks. I did abandon the FP as well, but have not yet reset the phase (which I am assuming is different than resetting the FP).

I'll give it a shot.

Just got a response from "Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations", and explained the following:

This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

So, looks like I won't be playing the game for awhile....lame.

Just got a response from "Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations", and explained the following:

That's just the standard response for when Customer Support is not able to fix the issue for you. It doesn't mean that this is a bug.

If you follow the instructions given by ludoviccb it should work; if it doesn't then you probably did something wrong.

Edited by Jerba

That's just the standard response for when Customer Support is not able to fix the issue for you. It doesn't mean that this is a bug.

If you follow the instructions given by ludoviccb it should work; if it doesn't then you probably did something wrong.

Yeah, I right clicked on my portrait, but the only option it gave me was "Toggle PvP flag". Nothing else.