Is there any problem with completing [WEEKLY] Searching For Allies?

I picked up the weekly on a leveling toon this afternoon.

I've since run 3 flashpoints through the group finder, fully random (e.g. all selected), and completed each to the end with the same group we started with. They were: Korriban Incursion, Assault on Tython and False Emperor.

The weekly still is incomplete, despite only requiring a single GF flashpoint.

I vaguely recall something about some flashpoints not counting towards the weekly at some point. Is this still happening?

Edited by Khevar

Make sure you have everything checked off

and check your mission log to make sure you don't have any class quests that are FPs like Tython, Korriban, Manaan etc the ones you get after completing ilum and makeb.

Make sure you have everything checked off

and check your mission log to make sure you don't have any class quests that are FPs like Tython, Korriban, Manaan etc the ones you get after completing ilum and makeb.

Ah, that's interesting.

I did have a Hammer Station quest. I picked it up from the droid on Dromund Kaas, but was too low level to actually start it. I went back later, but it didn't have a solo mode and none of the random group finder pops have come up with it.

(I left it in my quest log on the off chance that I ran it with the group finder)

I'll try abandoning it and see what happens.

Edited by Khevar

I know finding allies can be hard at times, the Flashpoints are sometimes tough on lower level players. Not all the Groups are high level players and you can only do so much. But in General the Groups can be very good if your on a Weekly Mission or the Group shows up to lend a hand in a tough spot. I was on the European Server for a while believing that some of the missions were rigged towards the Group Players but I found nothing was rigged only my levels were not high enough to complete some Missions. I liked bounty hunter players and even won the Great Hunt with one of them, EricKalligWatches.....even met Vindicator 1. A fellow on a Star Wars Community in Google portays Vindicator 1 of Death Watch Tor Vizsla, he is a very good friend now, he was on the outs with me for a couple of months untill he and I learned another guy was not doing rpg fair. I have learned alot from Star Wars: The Old Empire I am pleased with my characters and how the roleplaying is going, i certainly would like being in groups but you meet one group and they go off to do their thing and they break up to do solo missions but I am happy to help out a group when they are around.

I recall having to do one Flashpoint about 4 times or more it was simply so tought without a group.....while I love soloing sometimes you have to have group help.:hope_03:

Edited by Eric_Skynwalker
Adding more information

Update: I dropped the Hammer Station mission, requeued, got a Czerka Labs and when it was finished, the Weekly Searching for Allies was finished.

Go figure.

I don't recall this being an issue before. Hopefully it's just a bug that gets sorted at some point.