A kindly old monster, find Dr. eckard lokin

I'm not quit sure how to start this quest. I go to Lokin place, start the quest. He gives me the probes to find items in the rackoul caves. I am having problem finding which planet to got to. I went to one planet, fond the thorn, and went to the caves, but could not get the probes to work. like in a video I watched in you tube? What am I doing wrong?

I even tried resetting the quest twice and still come out of Lokin place with no where to start looking for. I tried Tattooween, and no makers or anything on the map to find the rackoul caves. I'm total at a confused and stuck. please help.

You can only complete Lokin's quest during the Rakghoul Event, that's once a month. There will be floating terminals on the fleet with the intro quest for it which will tell you the planet it is on (it's a different planet every month) and give you all the pointers to quickly reach the caves. I think the next event should be mid march.

That was most helpful, and makes sense. As I started the event, time must have ran out for this month. I just missed the rakgool event. I'll wait till next month and keep looking for the other items. I give him one item, rakgool DNA. I'll keep looking for the floating mission back at the fleet. Thanks for help.