Kell Dragon Vindicator Armor

What mbfhl said. However, the same model is also used in Underworld gear (only no effects, and a different colour), which is available in the form of random drops from the Alliance boxes when given to Sana Rae. Edited by Memo-

OP, unfortunately Kell Dragon armor is no longer available*, but you can get modifiable lookalikes from Sana-Rae's crates if you have a character that is doing KOTFE. They're a rare drop, so be prepared to get more Arkanian stuff at first.

*Kinda wish I'd gotten brave enough to do nightmare S+V before 4.0, oh well. :p

OP, unfortunately Kell Dragon armor is no longer available*, but you can get modifiable lookalikes from Sana-Rae's crates if you have a character that is doing KOTFE. They're a rare drop, so be prepared to get more Arkanian stuff at first.

*Kinda wish I'd gotten brave enough to do nightmare S+V before 4.0, oh well. :p

I don't think the Alliance boxes have rare drops. There just a large amount of stuff you can get, so aiming for a specific piece can take time. Each box has 56 possible drops.

Edited by Memo-

I don't think the Alliance boxes have rare drops. There just a large amount of stuff you can get, so aiming for a specific piece can take time. Each box has 56 possible drops.

Bit more than that actually - there are 5 different styles (Dread Guard/Arkanian/Underworld/Yavin/Ressurected), and 7 slots for each style. Not only that, but the armor set for 2 different base classes is found in each kind of lockbox (e.g. Military lockboxes - where vindicator armor is from - is Trooper/Warrior gear), meaning we're currently at 70 different kinds of armor. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

The armor slot can also be replaced with a vehicle. I forget how many different vehicles there are, but its the same chance as the armor piece.

Overall, you've got about a ~1/72 chance to get a specific piece, or a ~7/72 chance to get a piece from a specific set.