Turning a boss

Since 4.1, I noticed that boss animation bugged. The bosses will not face you. I first noticed this in TFB SM, first phase of the writhing terror, I jump in attack and taunt, target of target shows that I have agro, but the tentacles is facing away from me. The same thing happens at final boss Dread Fortress, hands of Brontes both phases, though I have agro, the the hand animation says otherwise. This a problem in the last phase of the hands.

You must have been living under a rock, or maybe the dev tracker is blocked in your country, anyway here you go.

Hey follks,

The team is aware of issues relating to some Operation and Flashpoint bosses. We are currently looking to address these issues with Game Update 4.3 and will pass on any additional information as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric

To elaborate a bit, the bosses or mobs ARE facing you, it's just the slams and the facing of those that are bugged.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

You must have been living under a rock, or maybe the dev tracker is blocked in your country, anyway here you go.

To elaborate a bit, the bosses or mobs ARE facing you, it's just the slams and the facing of those that are bugged.

You are right, they are facing you, its darn annoying, when you are tanking.:mad::mad::mad: