Can Collicoid Wargames be two-manned?

I tried to do this today and we couldn't figure it out. I watched a video and I think it may be that only a sage/sorc and jugg/guard combination will work, since the video showed the characters both jumping and pulling to get around the puzzle.

However, I'm concerned that even that may no longer work, since I went in with a sorc and pulled my partner from one platform to another and the game acted like pulls weren't allowed there. Several times he flew to my platform but then rubber banded back again, and another time the pull went on cooldown but nothing happened at all.

Also, I found it odd that the loot chest after the turret boss would not open for either us. We'd get the little induction bar like it was working, but then nothing would happen.

Is there any other way to do this with two people, and if so can anyone confirm that they were successful recently?

the last time i heard about it, you could be pushed by one of the mobs through the barriers, the last blocking the terminal in a glitchy way. doable solo too. i never heard of any fix about jugg/sorc interactions, wasn't because of mobs being in combat or players standing on the edge?

Any combination of leap-capable classes can do CWG - I did it on 2 vanguards.

The issue is positioning - often times you have to wait for mobs to be in the optimal position, you need to have your comps on passive so they don't attack things or kill them too fast, you better not have any leap-capable comps out at all, and as for pulls, they are buggy even outside of that FP, it takes some time.

In 3.0, I soloed it on my sentinel.

The hardest part was the puzzle maze. You need to have a class with a leap first of all. And for the parts where you need multiple people to open a gate, you need to leave one of the larger patrol droids up. He has a knockback ability that, if you position correctly, can knock you up onto one of the small ledges of the pylons containing the force field, and then just walk around it and drop down the other side.

It took me a good hour or two to get through it... but I did do it.

Probably can't be done anymore.