Please make Dromund Kaas heroic Possessed Hunter and instance

Or shorten the respawn timer.

All too often I get to the last boss after the player before me kills it and have to wait the 5 minutes for the respawn. Not a big deal. Other people show up, I send out group invites. Frequently they're accepted and everyone gets credit for the kill.

However, there are times when there are other players already in a group (not a big deal) or in the GF queue and can't group with me. Not a big deal.

What is inconvenient is when these, or people who just outright refuse to group, decide to try to tag him first so they get credit for the kill instead of me or my group, which has been waiting patiently.

It's a minor gripe, but on smaller servers that don't have multiple instances to switch to, what should take at most 5 minutes could take 10, or 15, or more depending on how unlucky someone is.

This one is actually a pain because I send countless whispers out and invites and I get ignored despite the fact they are waiting for a re-spawn too they just prefer to take their chances that they will get it before me.

I really don't get some people, they prefer the chance that they may have to wait if I get it first rather than grouping.

Yeah, its weird how some people refuse to group. On my sorc I just spam lightening and that usually scares them into grouping :)

But honestly, I save this heroic for last. Log in, switch instance, log out. Repeat until he is up and try at off peak times.

Personally, I like the idea of being able to randomly find this boss while exploring. So I would prefer a drastically shortened spawn timer.

• 1 month later...

Please, do take this into consideration. With some people this work, they group up and all, but very often people are waiting for ages as 1. he takes long time to respawn and 2. kill steals. This is definitely one heroic that needs to be instanced.

Apart from that, thanks for a wonderful game, I truly enjoy it! <3 :D

Have a lovely day!

...doesn't the overall damage decide whose kill the mob is? Or have they changed that?

..anyway apart from inviting (first time I didn't realize that whole party gets the kill so it was fun waiting in queue:D ) or changing instance (which as you said might not be available) I don't really have a good advise...maybe use aoe so you can tag him without first selecting the mob?

...but yes - making this an instance will fix that problem nicely....or maybe they can set it such that if you try to steal kill you will be send into a nightmarish realm where the mob is champ and you will have to fight it without your companion:D

Edited by Saelinne