an mmo without group content? gg bioware

I guess it depends on what the real gripe is.

If the problem is that people are bored with the current group content, and new FPs, Ops (etc) are overdue, then that's one thing. I don't happen to be bored, but I get why someone else might be. Incidentally, it's a general problem with all MMOs as far as I can tell. Player bases have become more and more skilled had farming content. Bioware may be comparatively slow, and if people don't feel like they're getting their money's worth...well, there are only so many options at that point. I'd hope that people realize that perfectly legit complaints on a forum aren't likely to do much.

On the other hand, if the root of the gripe is that all these modes of group content also have solo content options, then I guess I don't see the problem. If people are playing the solo version in place of the group version, then maybe that's indictment of the community rather than the game. I obviously can't speak for anyone else, but I'll reserve my group play for friends and guild mates. Long gone are the days when I had much interest in meeting anyone in game. Most of the time the unpleasantness doesn't make the experience worth it, and I'd rather just complete the Flashpoint, or whatever else, solo.

The main gripe is no content for months, and no update for group content other than Soon™.

It's just one of the many, many problems I have with this sh9t game.

That is all

The operations content is a waste of development dollars. Just like our request in PVP is for these guys. It takes a lot of time to code out an operations and a pvp map. There is not enough of us that they can focus on it.

Why would you even be subbed if you are an operations player is beyond me. You have no new content and when you eventually get it the gear levels will change. Why are you subbing? The meta game is all about making it easy for the Jedi classes to play this game in solo mode.

Then push the gambling packs. They told you and me as much. I PVP. I sub every now and again for new story and access to the new level cap, but I am no longer a long term sub. The only draw back with F2P is the bank account issue. It really limits your access when you cannot buy operations passes or other fun stuff with those credits and they don't have many escrows ingame anymore. So when you sub before it runs out buy a bunch of operations passes. You'll be fine assuming you've got account wide artifact authorization.

Still few HM FPs I haven't done and few operations.

Looks like I can't get those done because I don't have NiM achievements.

I watched TFB run yesterday from Youtube and they required NiM achievements for SM run.

Edited by Halinalle

Still few HM FPs I haven't done and few operations.

Looks like I can't get those done because I don't have NiM achievements.

I watched TFB run yesterday from Youtube and they required NiM achievements for SM run.

Lol what NiM achievements were required for a TFB SM run? I'm guessing you misunderstood or they were being facetious.

Lol what NiM achievements were required for a TFB SM run? I'm guessing you misunderstood or they were being facetious.

I watched a stream on Youtube. Normal SM run from fleet. They asked for achievements and guy who streamed the run linked NiM achievement.

I watched a stream on Youtube. Normal SM run from fleet. They asked for achievements and guy who streamed the run linked NiM achievement.

the scottish guy? he was making fun of them for wanting achievement for sm as was his guild and people in general chat.

Edited by rantboi

I consider subbing not worth because of the current stage on ops...bug and limited, and absurd loot atm.

This game survives because there is no competion, as in Theme based starwars mmo. And small changes could Skyrocket this game, but they keep insisting on single player? Who cares about 30 mins Single player?

This prio Operation Rotation is a killer for NiM Ops.

Having KP and EV droping the same loot as the other HM ops, is... B******

And saying that raiders can go, well if you see, all MMo's that consider raiding a MUST are still alive and kicking.

and KotFE content is a pure joke, this is milking money out of customers, that like Star Wars.

KoTFe didnt kill endgame, Bioware/EA whoever is planing, leading, this game, kills this game every day.