Whats the point of the cross faction trade network!?

_Admiral

I paid 100k for a set of Jedi Robes to wear on my Marauder, and it changed to the crappy gear I can buy on the IF -.-'

Getting trolled my the GTN!

As of yet the only real use I have seen out of it is getting credits from your main in one faction to your alt in the other faction.

"$500,000 credits for those pilot boots?! ***!?"

When you find schematics through doing crew missions, sometimes the armour is class and faction specific.

So, with a cross faction GTN, you can either sell the schematics you're not going to use, or learn them and sell the crafted items on it.

When you find schematics through doing crew missions, sometimes the armour is class and faction specific.

So, with a cross faction GTN, you can either sell the schematics you're not going to use, or learn them and sell the crafted items on it.

That, and the very obvious reason that it is better to have a cross-faction GTN (Hutt-TN) than to not have one.

Its not "cross faction trade network" its "cross faction :tran_cool:troll-convert network" . Dumbest converter without any warnings or confirmation!

i.e. last night i come to imperial fleet AH, got three pieces of :csw_fett: NICE looking armor (marked as "requires trooper"!)!

Transfer it to my republic alt through Nar Shaddaa AH... and got :sy_armor: STANDARD WHITE heavy armored S**T.... :eek::confused::mad::p

if things are switching that ludicrously i'd say it's because this part of the game isn't finished yet. cross faction trade doesn't exist. let them get intra-faction trading done first.

/thread

Edited by TheNevet

I buy some cool looking armour from republic side (Im imperial) and it changes appearance to the Empire version once you buy it.

***!!

Thats crazy, I had no idea this happened.That blows. Man I'm glad you said something though. Good to know.

I buy some cool looking armour from republic side (Im imperial) and it changes appearance to the Empire version once you buy it.

***!!

Yes! This is extreeeeeeemly annoying. It's beyond annoying. BW really needs to change this.

There's enough gear that requires a certain class to equip it without also making things you CAN equip change depending on who's wearing it.

Finding something you like to wear in this game (and then can wear for more than a level or two) is an exercise in frustration as it is. And my companion always has to either look like he's wearing speedos or all commando'd out & looking like he's marching me off to lock-up rather than a cool smuggler's sidekick.