Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delete Sorc DPS or Fix it

BraverDre
01.04.2018 , 06:01 AM | #1
Sorc dps and end game content are antonyms in this game. People who still play sorcs dps in ranked pvp and NiM must reroll or they will always feel like they are beeing carried. The only places whre sorcs shine are AOE/adds fights but whocares...

countdemons
01.04.2018 , 06:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
Sorc dps and end game content are antonyms in this game. People who still play sorcs dps in ranked pvp and NiM must reroll or they will always feel like they are beeing carried. The only places whre sorcs shine are AOE/adds fights but whocares...
I will answer on Bioware's behalf. "Learn to play"

End of thread
Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
TOFN - TRE
Harbinger
KoTFE - Death of end game raiding http://www.swtor.com/r/xTdy9B

Dajman
01.04.2018 , 09:15 AM | #3
Careful, ending this thread before it gets started might not get a ton done and simply lead to a 5th thread on the same subject started by the same person on the first page of sage/sorc forum.

GhOsTPrOz
01.04.2018 , 09:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
Feelsbadman

There is a sage DPS in my guild who has done 21/26 on a sage DPS, certainly was not carried.
<Tragic Heroes> <Don't Tell Me What To Do> -Star Forge
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

Bobbydacool
01.05.2018 , 09:13 AM | #5
I call bull on all of these “Sorcs are so useless!!” threads. I thought the same thing a while ago, but you know what I did after that? I spent more time with it and figured out how to properly play the class. Sorc/Sage is now my favorite class in the game. This is largely a L2P issue.

BraverDre
01.06.2018 , 02:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbydacool View Post
I call bull on all of these “Sorcs are so useless!!” threads. I thought the same thing a while ago, but you know what I did after that? I spent more time with it and figured out how to properly play the class. Sorc/Sage is now my favorite class in the game. This is largely a L2P issue.
Bla bla bla it underperforms and those who say L2P cant admit it. Pfff my dps on sorc is 9.8k and what u gonna say? Dummy means nothing? U are so boring guys. I hope bioware just delete the sorc dps classes cuz everybody knows that its dps is trash. I stopped playing sorc and I am glad I did it. People always salty when there is a sorc dps in the group cuz no matter how good the player is the class is broken.

Snipers and mercs have more dps as well as deffs

BraverDre
01.06.2018 , 02:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemons View Post
I will answer on Bioware's behalf. "Learn to play"

End of thread
Do u have an extra chromosome? I am sure u do

Dajman
01.06.2018 , 03:11 AM | #8
I don't know why a single spec or class is worth the effort personally. If every game got rid of the lowest performing portion of its game all the time.... then there would be no such thing as gaming period. How long would the NFL have lasted if each year they deleted the team with the lowest record? There wouldn't be an NFL. Eventually by your logic even your new found beloved sniper and merc specs would be on the chopping block.

I hope you treat the people in your life better than the classes in your games. Can you imagine everytime someone doesn't perform to your standards completely writing them out? No chance to change or let others grow around them... just snip them out and cast them into the flame. Sounds like a life of misery waiting to happen.

Luckily this is just a game and our compulsive behaviors toward games have 0 chance of reflecting a bit of who we really are.

THAT_EPIC_GUY
01.06.2018 , 03:18 AM | #9
I cleared every NiM boss as a sorc dps before 5.2.

Since 5.2....
1. Madness has been buffed
2. 248 gear came out
3. 236 augments have come out

It was doable before 5.2 and it's stupidly easy now.
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
Up to date Medicine Operative PvE guide.

Going
01.19.2018 , 11:32 AM | #10
You cant run out of force in madness, and you can heal 2 full and make them pay...i dont see the issue here
Deceiving Believing - Going - Medsrus

Godlovesugly - Netsrus -Usabuildsufos