Telekinetics

Dajman

I have been playing since launch (with a break here or there) and have always been stead fast against sage/sorc. You were never going to get me to play it simple as that. Well. I finally did and I have to say.... there is no other toon I even have a desire to play anymore. I wish i had picked this up earlier because it could have saved me a ton of money on other games over the last couple years. Still not a giant fan of the story but damn, the fact that my screen shakes a little bit everytime I cast a spell is sweet and the proc heavy feel of the spec summoning extra hits is super appealing to me.

Not playing a sage earlier honestly was my biggest mistake in tor.

I am continually amazed by the utter devotion and love people have for their sorcs both in good times and bad. It has always made an impression on me even though I have never played a Sorc and you couldn't pay me to play one. [Not because I think there is anything wrong with them, I'm just a very martially orientated person, I like in your face brawl-to-the-death type of playstyle]. I've said it a few times in various strings among the forums, but I would always pick a Sorc as an ally/partner before any other class in the game. They're just so damn useful. I don't see any class more efficient and offering up better in terms of support capabilities, which alone makes them worthwhile. I'll always choose a Sorc to have my back if I have any say in it. Far as healers, Sorc FTW. Love em. Of the most skilled players I have ever played with since 1.x , most of them were Sorcs. [Hoppi, Sonus, Krucey, Vroom, El'ad, to name a few, there are more]

People absolutely love their Sorcs. The irony being that even in the 5.x meta where Mercs and Snipers reign supreme, Sorcs are often represented equal in numbers to them [in regs PVP]. It's not unusual to find Sorcs [whether heals or DPS] having the most representation at times even. I don't know what it is about them that breeds such loyalty and devotion to those who seriously play the class, but I've never seen another class match them in that regard. - I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it's the most played class in the game overall.

Mercs and Snipers can pew pew all they like, but Force Lighting has it's charm!

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx