Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MusedMoose
07.19.2012 , 09:21 PM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by testszag View Post
still, no males, no baby. gotta get those swimmers from somewhere
Sorry to play mod, but this thread really isn't for that sort of discussion. Besides, if we try to relate that back to Star Wars, we might have to involve midichlorians. Nobody wants that.

So, to steer things back on-topic, I'll try to pick up on an earlier discussion suggestion I made: if you could put two companions in an SGR, who would you put together? I say Kaliyo/Vette because it would be hilarious, and Kira/Mako because it would be awesome. What say the rest of you?

Kioma
07.19.2012 , 09:23 PM | #382
Call me a party-pooper if you like but I'd really dig it if we could get back on-topic.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Kioma
07.19.2012 , 09:24 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
Sorry to play mod, but this thread really isn't for that sort of discussion. Besides, if we try to relate that back to Star Wars, we might have to involve midichlorians. Nobody wants that.

So, to steer things back on-topic, I'll try to pick up on an earlier discussion suggestion I made: if you could put two companions in an SGR, who would you put together? I say Kaliyo/Vette because it would be hilarious, and Kira/Mako because it would be awesome. What say the rest of you?
HAH. Read my mind.

Though I admit contemplating which two companions I'd shack up together is a bit useless in my case as I haven't seen all of them.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Raiellyn
07.19.2012 , 11:25 PM | #384
So, to steer things back on-topic, I'll try to pick up on an earlier discussion suggestion I made: if you could put two companions in an SGR, who would you put together?
... Duh.
Temple and Dorne.

/discussion over
"It's a bad day for heroes."

Crezelle
07.19.2012 , 11:34 PM | #385
you can find anything on the internet now!
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Crezelle
07.19.2012 , 11:36 PM | #386
ohhhhh hmmmm

well TMW already covered pierce and quinn... hmmm hmmm....

torian and corso... ooooo
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Ayslinn_Iduviel
07.20.2012 , 02:37 AM | #387

Frankly i've found Mako not a very exciting character and a boring romance story arc (the worst i've tried, and i've experienced Sith Warrior, Inquisitor, BH, Agent, Trooper and part of Jedi Knight); Kaliyo's wonderful, even with a female Agent her cynic comments are awesome and i love her (even if i don't like so much her appearance) - she remind me a lot of Ventress (and not only because she's a Rattataki).

I think that a wonderful (tragic-funny) companion would be Thana Vesh: i dare to think a SGRA relationship between her and a LS Jaesa XD or even better: a Thana-Kira couple *_*

Zandilar
07.20.2012 , 05:36 AM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayslinn_Iduviel View Post
I think that a wonderful (tragic-funny) companion would be Thana Vesh: i dare to think a SGRA relationship between her and a LS Jaesa XD or even better: a Thana-Kira couple *_*
I think of Thana as more angry than evil, which is why I have a modicum of sympathy for her. It would be interesting to see whether or not (and how) Kira and/or LS Jaesa could reach her.

LS Jaesa and Kira would be interesting together (especially if we're talking about Jaesa post defection to the Empire).
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.

Tatile
07.20.2012 , 05:50 AM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by Zandilar View Post
I think of Thana as more angry than evil, which is why I have a modicum of sympathy for her. It would be interesting to see whether or not (and how) Kira and/or LS Jaesa could reach her.
Through the medium of Interpretive Dance!

Companion hook up? Mako and Vette would be too adorable. And... Andronikus/Quinn/Torian!

Ashara and LS Jaesa - they could discuss their previous lives as Jedi and find solace in each other.

HellbirdIV
07.20.2012 , 07:16 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by Zandilar View Post
I think of Thana as more angry than evil, which is why I have a modicum of sympathy for her.
She's not evil, she's just really, really stupid.