Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please roll on new servers!

HanzoV
12.16.2011 , 05:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Korrom View Post
Is there a list of new servers that were added in the past 2 days?
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

The ones that say "Standard" are the newer ones.
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

RazielHex
12.16.2011 , 05:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiam View Post
I wouldn't suggest rolling on a new server unless it's at medium to heavy at least. No one would want to be on a low pop server. I think it's best to wait in the que for up to an hour in a very heavy populated server, to ensure you have plenty of folks to play with. Play where you like folks, you're welcome on any server.
How else do those servers get population though?

Your argument is like swiss cheese.

Zendarion
12.16.2011 , 05:04 PM | #13
Id love to roll on a new server as all English EU servers have been full and with queues pretty much all night, but sadly only one new server has popped and that is a PVE and i really want an RP server.
So you telling us to roll on new servers when many of us dont have that option is not very helpful to be honest.

VainEldritch
12.16.2011 , 05:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiam View Post
I wouldn't suggest rolling on a new server unless it's at medium to heavy at least. No one would want to be on a low pop server.
You do understand that this is just Early Access, right? Come the 20th there'll be a hellluva lot more people coming in.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vindictus explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

RazielHex
12.16.2011 , 05:06 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
You do understand that this is just Early Access, right? Come the 20th there'll be a hellluva lot more people coming in.
and a lot more servers.

Belbullab
12.16.2011 , 05:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by GraunKrynn View Post
Yes contribute to the queues so people can complain more and leave the new servers empty and desolate. That makes a ton of sense. If you don't already have friends or a guild on a high pop server, then please go to a new server. That's what they're for. It may be low pop right now, but wait until the 20th. It will fill up.
sorry, no. i want to play on the highest pop server so that's where i rolled, baby!!!!