Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaded: Beta Testers left out of launch!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Jaded: Beta Testers left out of launch!

Mandrax
12.16.2011 , 05:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindara View Post
If you beta tested then you should of been some of the first wavers you know pre order on the July 21st / 22nd adn registered immediately..I mean honestly if you beta tested for months why did you wait?
Yup this.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Kaskava
12.16.2011 , 05:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Orde View Post
Ok,
We have been allowed the pleasure of testing the Beta version for months. We have had access to countless questions and surveys asking us everything under the sun every other quest or so. So now with the early access why have we been left out in the cold? What good does pre-ordering, pre-loading and completely paying for the game do when our account has yet to be allowed to play. I think alot of us are a bit crossed by these actions and was wondering when will we be allowed in?
I was in the general testing program too. I was also allowed in on day one. Want to know why? Because I pre-ordered on July 21st.
This just in: Expanding on an ending no one likes is not improving said ending. A polished turd is still a turd.