Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Canopia
12.16.2011 , 04:06 PM | #71
I was reading through this and wondered to myself, why not just choose a new server and have all your guildies go to the new server. Leave a message for everyone else the name of the new server. **shrugs**
May the force be with you.

Revelationjp
12.16.2011 , 04:31 PM | #72
Keep in mind that they're still balancing things out. Part of that is keeping population caps artificially low in order to encourage people to pick newer, less populated servers. as things slow down and even out, server caps will go up. This is the best way to do it. Be a little patient, allow things to settle down, and you'll soon find that everything's all right. Try to look beyond your personal inconvenience for just a moment and try to see the big picture.

Xatheria
12.16.2011 , 04:33 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by DrErn View Post
Server and World firsts on a PvP server? Are you mad?
Uh no not at all most world firsts are on pvp servers see wow a lot of raiders are massive pvpers also yeah there will have to be server firsts on pvp servers as you know they are kinda restricted to the server they are on /facepalm
- C O R A L -
- Guild HQ | Recruitment | External Site
And the person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least. - David Gaider, Bioware

Xatheria
12.16.2011 , 04:34 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Canopia View Post
I was reading through this and wondered to myself, why not just choose a new server and have all your guildies go to the new server. Leave a message for everyone else the name of the new server. **shrugs**
Because most of us are 25 plus and have been spending long hours nuking levels
- C O R A L -
And the person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least. - David Gaider, Bioware

Joejoegadget
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Xatheria View Post
Because most of us are 25 plus and have been spending long hours nuking levels
It's not Biowares problem that you CHOSE to level before all your guildies got in game. That you CHOSE to play on that server (because you could have played on any server and reformed the guild.) That you CHOSE to continue leveling when the server was filling up days ago. Or, that you CHOSE not to reroll on a different server.

Bioware didn't force any of you to do anything. You put yourself in your situation, and you expect them to change the foundation of their game to dig you out of it.
Sho'Jin- Imperial Operative-- Sword of Ajunta Poll

Because everybody loves SoAP!

Zhit
12.16.2011 , 04:44 PM | #76
Good to know this is the cool server--just rolled a toon on Tomb of Freedon Nadd !

Xatheria
12.16.2011 , 05:20 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Joejoegadget View Post
It's not Biowares problem that you CHOSE to level before all your guildies got in game. That you CHOSE to play on that server (because you could have played on any server and reformed the guild.) That you CHOSE to continue leveling when the server was filling up days ago. Or, that you CHOSE not to reroll on a different server.

Bioware didn't force any of you to do anything. You put yourself in your situation, and you expect them to change the foundation of their game to dig you out of it.
The server was not filled until last night but I'm so glad you can be holier then thou since you aren't stuck in que god I really do hate people like you our entire guild is basically 20 plus already sorry you couldn't be bothered to preorder ahead of time so no we choose server half of us were in on first day most of rest on the 2nd most of us pulled an all nighter the first night.

Seriously **** there was no choosing you want to blame anyone blame the people who keep rolling on it because its the unofficial spanish/italian server the people who are complaining are the hardcores who were on server by the 2nd day.
- C O R A L -

Chomag
12.16.2011 , 05:21 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhit View Post
Good to know this is the cool server--just rolled a toon on Tomb of Freedon Nadd !
Epic queues are the new cool ? :O
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Kaphik
12.16.2011 , 05:22 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
Our guild was put on this server, it seems like they put alot of top guilds on one server ...
Ok, so how did BioWare know who the "top guilds" were before the game even launched? If your guild is so pro that you have deemed yourself a top guild already without even playing the game for more than a few days, you should be able to reroll with no issue, right?