Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Bartes
12.16.2011 , 06:55 AM | #21
IMO it was stupid to forcefully deploy guilds on servers. In my case I am quite happy because many ppl from my other game (not WoW) are on the same server (also deployed there) which is one more reason to stay there for sure no matter queues. But good God, 4 hour queues are "bit" too much and I hear from my guildies you can be kicked from 10th position to the very end of the queue coz of some "Error 9000" thingy.

sjcooper
12.16.2011 , 07:00 AM | #22
This is rather unacceptable, but something that Bioware couldn't foresee. Designation as "unofficial Spanish" (and maybe Italian) server is likely as much a surprise for them as it is us. It is extremely frustrating to have your guild placed here and then encounter these queue times. Though I can accept the relative ease of re-rolling elsewhere, it is hardly a desirable option for most and anybody calling "omg, just reroll" must be aware of that. It's not very fun to do the exact same quest chain you have just completed up to level 25.

Out of peak time it's the only EU server with a queue. I just wonder if there are plans to, or even thoughts on, alleviating the server load.

Necrofago
12.16.2011 , 07:05 AM | #23
they just have to rise up the level cap of the server...

DarthKhaos
12.16.2011 , 07:13 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
Please can there be free Migration from Tomb Of Freedon Nadd the queues are ridiculous.

Too many people keep coming to this server because of stupid posts made in the forums.

im lvl 25 so i cant be bothered to start over again .

If you cant allow free migration at-least stop people making any more chars on this server

My gaming community is half on this server and half on another because of the queue on TOFN...everything getting screwed. If they decide to just re-roll a new server without migrating chars i think many of us will just not bother with the game tbh.
It's been 3 days! Roll a new toon elsewhere than demand character transfer.
you made a bad pick for servers. Deal with it or re-roll you haven't invested years or even months on this character. Come on.

People love to complain about something don't they.
=================================
F2P? NO THANKS
CANCELLED
=================================

DemoN_uk
12.16.2011 , 07:17 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
hate to burst your bubble but i dont play world of warcraft

now you sound abit stupid yes?
Learn to be bothered. Many thanks.

There fixed just for you, also your grammar states that you dont play World of Warcraft, doesn't state you didnt.

Enjoy.
Iella Level 21 Powertech

The Red Eclispe

Narivah
12.16.2011 , 07:18 AM | #26
/signed

Kadabrax
12.16.2011 , 07:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruxxor View Post
You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?
this.

Cmdr_Haggis
12.16.2011 , 07:28 AM | #28
Oh my, not another free "movez cuz I no play for long cue" thread. There is another thread in General with this same "petition".

If you weren't power levelling to cap, I'd suggest moving to another server. And what's with the "unofficial" So-and-So-Nation server?

These forums are nothing but a waste due to all the QQ thread spam. I can't find anything on forum to read except QQ "where ma invite, blizz?" "why long cue, blizz"

Jeez!
"She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid." -- H.S.

Deokar
12.16.2011 , 07:30 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKhaos View Post
It's been 3 days! Roll a new toon elsewhere than demand character transfer.
you made a bad pick for servers. Deal with it or re-roll you haven't invested years or even months on this character. Come on.

People love to complain about something don't they.
+1

True, BW tried something inovative with the guild placement program and as expected it didn't go flawlessly. The main problem with the overloading is the stupid "unofficial Spanish, Russian w/e" server crap. Some fan site declares server X as unofficial for XXXXXX language and the fans start poring leading to long queues. Boo F***ing Hoo if it doesn't work for you change the server.

If you want server first - go to new fresh server BW opens new servers on a regular basis.
If you want World 1st - guess you are screwed.

Seriously why don't people spend 1/2 the time they spend QQing in the forums in actually re-rolling on a fresh server.

Tulum
12.16.2011 , 07:36 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Deokar View Post
+1

True, BW tried something inovative with the guild placement program and as expected it didn't go flawlessly. The main problem with the overloading is the stupid "unofficial Spanish, Russian w/e" server crap. Some fan site declares server X as unofficial for XXXXXX language and the fans start poring leading to long queues. Boo F***ing Hoo if it doesn't work for you change the server.

If you want server first - go to new fresh server BW opens new servers on a regular basis.
If you want World 1st - guess you are screwed.

Seriously why don't people spend 1/2 the time they spend QQing in the forums in actually re-rolling on a fresh server.
True, but there is a lvl, that you prefer QQ in case it helps you, than start a new on other server, becaues it requires less time than reaching that lvl with the fresh char you just made.