Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bartes View Post
maybe he, like me, has guildies there who got invited in day 1 and are already at considerable level. I am also quite annoyed already, especially as I didn't get my inv yet. Must I mention guilds were forcefully deployed on specific servers?

yeah some of us are already 25+
Intel i5 2500k 3.30ghz @4.6ghz oc , Asus P8Z68-V mboard, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3, Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W V2 PSU ,Corsair H60 liquid CPU Cooler Antec DF-10 case KFA2 560Ti Ex OC edition 27"iiyama ProLite 1080p Monitor Corsair 120gb Force 3 6gb/s SSD

DemoN_uk
12.16.2011 , 06:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
im lvl 25 so i cant be bothered to start over again.
Learn to be bothered, or please remove your presence back to World of Warcraft. Many thanks.
Iella Level 21 Powertech

The Red Eclispe

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:47 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DemoN_uk View Post
Learn to be bothered, or please remove your presence back to World of Warcraft. Many thanks.

hate to burst your bubble but i dont play world of warcraft

now you sound abit stupid yes?
Intel i5 2500k 3.30ghz @4.6ghz oc , Asus P8Z68-V mboard, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3, Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W V2 PSU ,Corsair H60 liquid CPU Cooler Antec DF-10 case KFA2 560Ti Ex OC edition 27"iiyama ProLite 1080p Monitor Corsair 120gb Force 3 6gb/s SSD

Kishkata
12.16.2011 , 06:47 AM | #14
Thanks for the tip, now I know where to make my char when I get in - Tomb of Freedon Nadd!

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DemoN_uk View Post
its funny though because comments like these sound just like someone from the wow community

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kishkata View Post
Thanks for the tip, now I know where to make my char when I get in - Tomb of Freedon Nadd!

if u want 2+ hour queues then go right ahead

Korize
12.16.2011 , 06:50 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruxxor View Post
You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?
Sure, Queues are to expect.
But really, Ours is the only server that is full.
Ours is the only server that gets these kind of queues, others whine about 40 min queues, we get 4 hours.(Not now, but later on in the evening.)
Ours is full NOW when others are Standard or Light. There are 3 others that is Heavy.
And which no kind of grace period, Or way to swap away.. It's just stupid, It really is.
And yeah, Most of us who are here are assigned from the start, atleast from what i've heard/seen.

Kruxxor
12.16.2011 , 06:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
i didnt expect everyone to bum lick 1 server
This is why I always choose a server with a less desirable name.

Lokken
12.16.2011 , 06:52 AM | #19
Probably due to fancy name, or lore, or pre-lauch guild placement, or whatever, several communities decided to claim Tomb as their 'unnoficial' server (Spanish, Italian, Hardcore PVP guilds, some Russian and Scandinavian).

As I said on other thread, the fact that Bioware only published the server list two days before EGA launch didn't help at all, as communities didn't have any time for reacting to "collisions" and trying to spread up.

That said, I guess some kind of (paying?) transfer service will be available soon after official game launch.
Meanwhile, consider the option of starting a fresh character on a less populated server, like I did yesterday. We have been waiting for months-years for this game, losing two days of progress should be bearable.

L

FinalApple
12.16.2011 , 06:52 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruxxor View Post
You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?
I didn't expect there to be a large queue in the middle of a working day, when activity should be at its lowest.

What has happened is ridiculous, my guild was put on this server by Bioware and now many of my members can't join the guild as they are stuck in queues. Give the Spanish and Italians their own servers and let them move away.