Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queue time on heavy server... = zero

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Queue time on heavy server... = zero

HydroBuzzed
12.16.2011 , 05:05 PM | #1
Ran some errands today, came back about 15 mins ago, checked my email and saw my invite. I joined Black Vulkas (pvp) on the West Coast with a population of Heavy and it let me right in. the longest time between joining the server and actually getting in game was creating a character and watching the cinematic.

Instead of complaining about the wait time why not just join a lower populated server like i did (pop Heavy at that)?

Just a heads up for those who arent in or who are trolling the forums trying to get in. Best of luck to you all in playing. Back to game

Indieboi
12.16.2011 , 05:12 PM | #2
Unfortunately a lot of us (like myself) are on the always full servers because our guilds are there.

I would love to move server right now (on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd avg. wait time :4+ hours) but can't because my guild and our allies are on this server and many of us have already progressed relatively far into levelling and would rather not have to re-do that all again.

But yes if there are those who are just playing on the server by themselves I cannot see why they haven't already moved to a less populated one. I know I would have.
- CORAL/Friendly Fire -
My Stream | CORAL Videos | CORAL Site
I miss the old signatures :/

Notannos
12.16.2011 , 05:14 PM | #3
Greetings!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We currently have a thread generally discussing server queues and ask that you continue this discussion here. This will help us keep the forums organized. We will now be closing this thread.