Protection Per Second?

Order-Sixty-Six

I'm just curious if bioware could implement anything like this into the scoreboards. Yesterday in huttball I casted gaurd on another tank who had the ball and a couple of maras on him. I taunted immediately after and got my 10k medal instantly, then my hp started to drop so I hit resilience and deflection, popped a warzone medpac + adrenal, and before i died I got my 50k protection medal in a matter of seconds. Keep in mind I had no heals while doing this because I was standing underneath the level the ballcarrier was on to try and line of sight anyone who would attack me.

I wasn't running a parser but I think it would be sick to see how much protection I was doing per second.

Edited by Order-Sixty-Six

I'd like some stats during game play too. it would be nice to see a ticker on the HUD above players, similar to heals. Protection numbers in blue

Yeah. Maybe people will have more consideration towards tanks when they'll see how much tanks help them, and maybe some DPS will think about using their taunts more often.