Belsavis Dailies and Affection Gain

Fionah

When I do the the Belsavis dailies on the empire side I am accumulating approximately 400+ affection gain, however when I do the Belsavis dailies on the republic side, I seem to be only accumulating 90+ affection gain. Is this working as intended? or am I missing something.

Thanks

You use wrong companions. I think mine total gain was around 1k, maybe bit less.

How much affection companion gets depends on when you got him - you have less opportunities to 'please' him. So if you're running around with your first companion, he'll be getting only 15 affection per answer, while my last companion was getting 55 per answer. Also, certain quests offer affection only to some of companions, so you have to try and see who is best to have near you when taking this or that quest.

Look up your quests on torhead, and use companion with highest gain for given conversation(and one you still need to gain affection).

Ok, thanks for the info as I was unaware that some quests offer affection to only some companions.

Its all about the responses, your companions all have different personalities and different responses gain or lose affection with them (my agent for example runs around with ensign temple, but pulls out SCORPIO for conversations where I'm gonna be killing or generally being an arse lol)

His point was that the amount of affection gained by a positive reaction from a companion varies depending on when the companion was acquired. The later you got your companion the less of a gain you get from both gifts and conversations as you have had longer to gain it.

Taking my agent again as an example

Kaliyo +15 or -1 as reactions

Vector +32 or -2 as reactions

Lokin is i think 41 or so for positive... have to check that

Temple is 55 or -3

SCORPIO is 102 or -4

So the 400ish vs 90 may just be the fact that you are using your first companion gained vs using your last companion gained

Except Vette, all the other companion's affection bar were completed doing the dailies on Belsavis. Broonmark and Pierce were completely boosted with those.

And I hope those convos work on Ashara too, since because of some reason, she gives a lot less affection points from gifts from a female character. :mad: Otherwise, it'll cost a fortune to see all her story arc

Except Vette, all the other companion's affection bar were completed doing the dailies on Belsavis. Broonmark and Pierce were completely boosted with those.

And I hope those convos work on Ashara too, since because of some reason, she gives a lot less affection points from gifts from a female character. :mad: Otherwise, it'll cost a fortune to see all her story arc

Ashara gains an average of 40 per approved choice. I average 120 gain per daily mission with her. She is still a lot slower then the others though.

Bone face, I have yet to find anything he approves of on Bel. He tends to disapprove of a few things along the way.

Completely depends on the companion in question. Xalek, the last companion for Inquisitors, gets pretty much nothing from conversations. Blizz, on the other hand, the Bounty Hunter companion from Hoth, gets affection from almost everything. Some are just harder to please than others.

Ashara gains an average of 40 per approved choice. I average 120 gain per daily mission with her. She is still a lot slower then the others though.

Well, there are 11 dailies on Belsavis, so even toning down the total number to 1k for the whole run, I'm happy with it.

Bone face, I have yet to find anything he approves of on Bel. He tends to disapprove of a few things along the way.

Bone face ? Xalek ? I don't have him yet, but if he "loves" some gifts, regardless of character's gender, then it isnt' all that bad...

• 6 months later...

(Note: I know this is an old thread, but best place in case somebody searches like I did)

With Scorpio, went to turn in Belsavis Bonus series (Imp), there is a choice to kill a guy (dark ponts of course). Scorpio gave me 816 affection!! Total for the bonus series was around 1200. So definitely go with scorpio (IA).