$39.99 bundle questions...

TieferTwo

If i buy the bundle with both expansions, 60 days game time and cc, is it one code? How does the game time work if i am already subbed? Can i split the pack up and give the time to my son? I already have the hutt expansion, can i give that to him too? Please help...

If i buy the bundle with both expansions, 60 days game time and cc, is it one code? How does the game time work if i am already subbed?
It will be added onto the end of your current subscription time. So your next renewal date would be 60 days after whatever it is now.

Can i split the pack up and give the time to my son? I already have the hutt expansion, can i give that to him too? Please help...
No, and no.

If i buy the bundle with both expansions, 60 days game time and cc, is it one code? How does the game time work if i am already subbed? Can i split the pack up and give the time to my son? I already have the hutt expansion, can i give that to him too? Please help...

From what I and others have seen after purchasing the bundle, there is no way to split or share the included components between accounts.

Game time applied to your sub account will move your next subscription payment date forward by that amount (60 days for the new bundle). You'll have an extra two months-ish without having to worry about giving BW more money.

Edited by SelinaH

If you are already subbed you can buy the bundle. If you already have the expansion it is still a good deal because you get 2 months of sub ($30 value) and $20 of cartel coins for $40 ($10 savings).

When you buy it you will immediately get 2925 cartel coins and 60 days of game time tacked onto your existing time. Why 2925CC? 2400 that came with the purchase and you also get 1050 (525 per month) for the game time. You get 525 immediately and 525 in 30 days.

This is from personal experience as I have purchased it.

• 2 weeks later...
I bought this bundle too. When go into my account info it says my current game is Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And then when I go into Games (Download) where it shows which games and xpacs I have it only shows my old Collector's Edition and Rise of the Hutt Cartel, it doesn't show Shadow of Revan that I can see. Should I be worried?

I bought this bundle too. When go into my account info it says my current game is Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And then when I go into Games (Download) where it shows which games and xpacs I have it only shows my old Collector's Edition and Rise of the Hutt Cartel, it doesn't show Shadow of Revan that I can see. Should I be worried?

No. Quoting myself because I'm lazy:

Shadow of Revan doesn't show up on the account page for some reason. Outside the game, you can check this page:

http://www.swtor.com/shadow-of-revan

or this one:

http://www.swtor.com/buy

If you're logged in and it says the expansion is "Purchased," you're good to go.

In game, you can check to see whether you're able to use your ship's galaxy map to go to Rishi, or if "Expert" training is available at your crew skill trainer; both of these require SoR to be active.

Edited by SelinaH

If you log in and have a Rishi Idol decoration in your mailbox, then you are good to go. Also at 55 a terminal in your ship will have a quest for SoR Prelude.

• 1 month later...
Could one theoretically buy this bundle every 2 months to get the deal on the extra ccs and have sub time?/Is there a limit on how many times you unlock the bundle on the account with good codes? Edited by Oradiseus

Could one theoretically buy this bundle every 2 months to get the deal on the extra ccs and have sub time?/Is there a limit on how many times you unlock the bundle on the account with good codes?

People buying the identical SoR bundle on Amazon indicated that they were unable to apply more than one code to a single account.