Xenoanalyst II/WB missions

Some of the missions for the gree event are a bit confusing. I seem to recall the last time the event was on there were actual flagged missions for defeating Xenoanalyst II and the two WBs. Seeing the event had restarted I went back into this zone, grabbed all the missions from the terminal (I had enough standing that I can also get Advanced Training). I joined a group to kill Xeno, was able to obtain loot, but there was no flagged mission for it. Is it a one time deal and after that basically treated like any other world boss?

I seem to recall the last time the event was on there were actual flagged missions for defeating Xenoanalyst II and the two WBs. Seeing the event had restarted I went back into this zone, grabbed all the missions from the terminal (I had enough standing that I can also get Advanced Training). I joined a group to kill Xeno, was able to obtain loot, but there was no flagged mission for it. Is it a one time deal and after that basically treated like any other world boss?

The quest you are referring to would be [AREA] Combat Specimen and was a 1 time quest. Not really sure why you would want to actually pick that quest up except for the sake of just doing it because the only reward you received from it was 11k credits. Besides that quest, the 3 world bosses are treated just as world bosses.

Both 8 and 16m share a lockout within the same difficulty just as any operation. This has not changed since the last time they released the event.

Edited by haliy

• 4 months later...
The quest you are referring to would be [AREA] Combat Specimen and was a 1 time quest. Not really sure why you would want to actually pick that quest up except for the sake of just doing it because the only reward you received from it was 11k credits. Besides that quest, the 3 world bosses are treated just as world bosses.

Both 8 and 16m share a lockout within the same difficulty just as any operation. This has not changed since the last time they released the event.

That's actually wrong. There is a non repeatable Quest for Xenoanalyst. For me the Area quest only became available when I had finished the other quest.

There is a one-time quest that you pick up from the terminal, which gives two extra gray helix (and maybe a token?) for defeating Xeno for the first time on that character. I got these on two newish characters that hadn't done Xeno before, ending up with 16 gray helix (8 for HM 16m, 6 for SM 16m, and 2 for the one-time quest) last week. This is just like any other operation, which all have first time quests. The only other one-time quest besides the aforementioned worthless AREA one with its 11k credit reward, is the planet-hoping one that you pick up inside the ship (right before you drop down) that also gives two gray helix.

you also get a title for completing that area quest