4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - used to 4 man naxxramas back in classic WoW too - prolly a few vids of those still floating about. Once you know the fights and you got the gear, short manning is the only way to make it challenging.

I call BS, killing trash is not clearing it, I could solo the slime on my mage doesn't mean i Could SOLO naxx

My friend that was awesome. :D:D

What gear did you have? Rakata? :)

Yeah dude, they definitely had rakata-Did you see how their healer (pov) had 18k hp? you can only get that kind of toughness with rakata. Plus he was doing almost as much damage in his heal spec as a columi op dps.

1) Go do EV with 4 people in some tionese with a few other blue / epic pieces splashed in. Please go do it.

2) It would be almost impossible to do SOA with 4 people in tionese and a few dungeon epics.

EV Normal mode was made to be done concurrently with flashpoints. You can go into EV without ever stepping foot into a flashpoint and do just fine. Rakata is 2 tiers above so its like doing Molten Core in full Tier 3 (Naxx) gear. Its pretty much the same thing.

Its a cool video to see, sure. Is it something to brag about? Most definitely not.

Are you playing the same game as me? Tionese is garbage and it's faster and easier to get full Columi than Tionese. Columi is also not very much worse than Rakata. I guarantee you EV normal is 4manable in just full Columi - which is also what drops in.......... EV normal!

Comparing Columi to Rakata is NOTHING like comparing T1 to T3 gear in vanilla wow.

Yeah dude, they definitely had rakata-Did you see how their healer (pov) had 18k hp? you can only get that kind of toughness with rakata. Plus he was doing almost as much damage in his heal spec as a columi op dps.

haha did you not read my post on the previous page?!? I was healing in half dps gear.

Stop making excuses for the game being so easy.

Please link me any video or people talking about doing an instance with 1/2 the people that it was designed for with just can we say 1 tier more gear. Remember not a boss but the entire instance. Also dont bring up Lootship either.

You got here a guy who almost soloed till enrage EVERY boss on ICC (Wotlk WoW) with Tier10 heroic (which was gear one step ahead of what dropped here).

This content is easy? I would like to see that four guys do the Karagga's fourth boss :3.

Edit: I forgot putting the video of the guy on Wotlk ->

Edited by Lord_Rezo

This was done by playing am MMO like it was ment to be played. Team work = win. These guys did not have BiS by all means. They did have alot of top tier gear tho. The point of this post was to show BW how "westeren" they made the game. I see this more funny pointing and laughing at BW for making a game so easymode , Now the only real change that BW did leave are all the bugs in the OPS and FP's which do amke them alot more fun. But there is talk of a better vid to come out soon.,........ one that will make this game look eaiser then Hellokitty online , time will tell. That one i'll be in =))

This was done by playing am MMO like it was ment to be played. Team work = win. These guys did not have BiS by all means. They did have alot of top tier gear tho. The point of this post was to show BW how "westeren" they made the game. I see this more funny pointing and laughing at BW for making a game so easymode , Now the only real change that BW did leave are all the bugs in the OPS and FP's which do amke them alot more fun. But there is talk of a better vid to come out soon.,........ one that will make this game look eaiser then Hellokitty online , time will tell. That one i'll be in =))

Failing at understand a game's mechanics is fail.

Did they 4 man EV Hard mode? Nope. Could they 4 man EV Nightmare mode? Not a chance lol. This isn't some super achievement. Color me impressed when they accomplish that.

EV Normal is supposed to be easy. Its what the design intent for it was.

Edited by jHats

This video is both really awesome and really sad :p

Good job working together and having fun. Your argument, however is pointless. If your gear is so far superior to the drops there was no point in doing it, except for the fun of it.

In other words, "HUURRRR I WNET TU HAWTH AN TISH GAME SI SO EZ MODE WIF MA LV 50 N FULL (insert tier gear here)!! HURRRRR"

Considering normal mode rewards Columi and Rakata is less than 5% better than that it's pretty much impossible to have extremely superior gear to what the instance drops.

Regardless of how you look at Rakata, it IS 2 tiers of armor above Tionese. This is undisputable. It doesnt really matter if its in game now or in 2 years. Tier is tier and its two tiers of gear above.

Way to ignore the fact that the big jump in stats happens between Tionese and Columi (which again both are dropped in normal mode) and that Rakata is barely an upgrade at all.

so im not sure if you remember but when wow 1st came out tier 1 and tier 2 dropped from MC and Im not just talking about pants off rag. It is a new game. Yall act like everything in wow was perfect from release.

Also, i hear 16man is a lot more difficult than 8man.

so im not sure if you remember but when wow 1st came out tier 1 and tier 2 dropped from MC and Im not just talking about pants off rag. It is a new game. Yall act like everything in wow was perfect from release.

So since WoW made the mistake it's ok that SwToR also makes it ? Guess I'll see you in about 2-3 years when they've gone through every single mistake WoW did before they made some pretty good raid content. Or how about the SwToR devs actually learn from the mistakes of others instead of repeating them.

So since WoW made the mistake it's ok that SwToR also makes it ? Guess I'll see you in about 2-3 years when they've gone through every single mistake WoW did before they made some pretty good raid content. Or how about the SwToR devs actually learn from the mistakes of others instead of repeating them.

Well obviously you didnt remember that mistake and Im not working for BW. The reason I brought it up is that every game company makes "mistakes" as you put it. If you are so concerned about it, why dont you go to the ptr and help them find hte bugs and fix them which is what blizzard does instead of just ************ about how BW sucks. it is so easy to criticize but when it comes to offering solutions, they are always in short supply.

I think that bw wants to make this game successful and they want the bugs fixed. I believe that they are doing as much as they can as fast as they can. Im sorry you dont feel that way and are impatient but you have a lot of options if you hate the game so much.

That means any guild now can carry their undergeared members through EV, right? :p

4 Rakata + 4 nabs. :D

EV normal doesn't need you to bring geared people. It's easily doable with 8 level 50's as the instance is made for that purpose.

But as a side note, if those 4 "nabs" really don't know how to use their abilities, moving out of AE etc. then ye, you're right - we can now carry people through :p

• 6 months later...
GUys relax.

Torva nex under the awesome operation team of KatP Viduus and Keshaerys did this with only 3 people.

It's alive! It's alive!:eek: (Sorry, I've always wanted to say that).

Aside from necro-threads, 3 manning Story EV isn't really that impressive after NiM EV has been 4 manned.

I would still like to see a vid of 4 people doing NM EV

Also the OP's video only shows a screen shot of the first boss, plus the screen shot doesn't show the UI so you can't see if anyone else was in the group... Given the first boss was the DPS check boss I find it suspicious it was left out of the video...

I would still like to see a vid of 4 people doing NM EV

Also the OP's video only shows a screen shot of the first boss, plus the screen shot doesn't show the UI so you can't see if anyone else was in the group... Given the first boss was the DPS check boss I find it suspicious it was left out of the video...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mGpmSbQWpBxJye58F5nMA?feature=mhee

There is the channel with all of the videos of bosses from NiM EV.

My point was just to post it as someone said it hadn't been done with 20-man in classic wow.

Anyways I understand that EV is possible to solo 4 man in full rakata or even columi when you know the fight and have experience - it's intended for people who just got to 50.

I like the idea, but sadly.. Makes HM fps kinda useless when EV is so fast to clear.

Ev is possible with 3 men. I've done it before