Make Barnacle of the Eyeless a mission item

So ya every time since Lokin first dropped ive been doing the eyeless operation trying to get a barnacle to drop for the achievement when recruiting him. As of this rakghoul week alone I've run the operation 12 times on 12 different characters on the server and still have not gotten one (not to mention previous weeks trying to get it as well, this totals 53 runs and still not 1 need roll in my favor) to go in my need favor. Then what makes me really sick is a lot of people will already have the achievement recruiting Lokin with the barnacle, use the need function anyways then SELL the barnacle for 7-10 million credits in trade on the fleet.

Please make the barnacle of the eyeless an missions item everyone gets if they have the lokin mission, just as world bosses drop a mission item for Qyzen for everyone on it. It makes it easier to get an achievement for lokin which should have been easy anyways but when you have done 53 runs on multiple weeks and still have not been able to grab a drop of a barnacle because everyone needs it (loot option) then sells it for large amounts of credits because they already did the achievement, Is just wrong and annoying. And making it a mission item drop would be great, just as world bosses will drop a mission item for Qyzen's quest.

While I agree with you, as most other events do just give everyone something, keep in mind that the barnacle is also a currency used to purchase event items, so it does have a use beyond just getting that achievement. Also, this is why a lot of groups set it to Master Looter, because it drops a stack of 4 and everyone rolls need on it. But if its master looter, you can separate it out.

And I tought my rolls were unlucky. That's some serious bad luck. I recommend joining groups that do master looter and both difficulties with the same group. Makes the odds of getting one pretty good.