Should I just start an Alt with Biochem?

Peteflame

I have been lvling Synthweaving (200) with my Guardian (27) and have always found my equipment (Blue+) better than an equal lvl modded orange but I've been hearing that after 49 It's just a credit sink.

Should I just run on an Alt Biochem to make credits?

Any fellow Synthweaving out there that have tips on turning a profit? or just getting my material costs back?

Thanks guys,

I have been lvling Synthweaving (200) with my Guardian (27) and have always found my equipment (Blue+) better than an equal lvl modded orange but I've been hearing that after 49 It's just a credit sink.

Should I just run on an Alt Biochem to make credits?

Any fellow Synthweaving out there that have tips on turning a profit? or just getting my material costs back?

Thanks guys,

Synthweaving does indeed become useless at 50, except for the fact you can produce orange's if you get the recipes.

The reason for this is you cannot craft level 50 gear, crafting stops at level 49.

And ...

PVP Gear is level 50 and therefore is stronger.

Orange's can be outfitted with level 23 mods brought for end game commendation vendors to become level 50 gear (Mod level 23 = level 50 gear).

Can it still be profitable from 1-49?

yeah if you wanna make 1k a pop from level 20 players, other than that it sucks. you can't even trade/sell/even give away the top tier gear as it is stupidly bound on pickup, or bound on crafting as it were.

just made a long post about how freaking stupid this is....