The point has been missed

Endlesness

Even if you don't agree with the people that are angry about the way EGA was handled or not. Bioware has angered a large number of fans who PRE-ORDERED thier game. These are not people who just happened to pick the game up. These are the hardcore fans who pre-ordered, some months in advance. Fans who gave them the benifit of the doubt that myself and many did that the EGA would be handled in a decent manner. At this point if this was not a Star Wars MMO and I didn't have a group of great people to play with there is no way I would be playing this game because of the lack respect and information Bioware has shown its loyal customers. It is pretty tough in today's mmo market to treat such a small percent of your customer base so well day one and anger such a large percent and not have that bite you. That is loyalty Bioware try and keep people informed and prove to them that you actually respect more than thier wallets. Adding back the grace period would go along way to gaining some of that good will you spent with this launch.

Hello everyone,

We understand that you are frustrated and that early game access c is important to you, so we'd like to invite you to take part in a conversation on the topic that's already underway here.

In order to keep the forums tidy and discussions together this thread will be closed, feel free to carry on in the thread linked above.