Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

casirabit
01.28.2017 , 10:04 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
While I have no interest in romancing Quinn, I agree its grate that he is coming back.

While I doubt the devs will check in, I hope to hell they don't put anything in about taking revenge on a betrayal that took place 5 or 6 years ago. You didn't kill him when be betrayed you waiting 6 years or so to do it makes you the pettiest pathetic excuse for a person going.

So please don't have something along the lines of 'You remember 6 years ago when I let you go for doing what you thought was right, since then I have forgiven Koth, Senya, Arcann, Scorpio, Aric and lots of others but you...you I'm going to kill cause I have since changed my mind about letting you live cause I'm pathetic!'
This could be true if they actually forgave those people. Some people actually killed them so they could use that as a way to kill him.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Kaedusz
01.28.2017 , 11:16 AM | #102
I like that he and Dorne are coming back. That's a sign that they intend to the same for all the rest. Can't wait for Jaesa.
7 days free subscription ---- > http://www.swtor.com/r/k9W2FP

grania
01.28.2017 , 11:44 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
I like that he and Dorne are coming back. That's a sign that they intend to the same for all the rest. Can't wait for Jaesa.
I'm kinda excited to get my apprentice back, too. She's grown on me over my warrior playthroughs.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

ImmortalLowlife
01.28.2017 , 11:45 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
While I have no interest in romancing Quinn, I agree its grate that he is coming back.

While I doubt the devs will check in, I hope to hell they don't put anything in about taking revenge on a betrayal that took place 5 or 6 years ago. You didn't kill him when be betrayed you waiting 6 years or so to do it makes you the pettiest pathetic excuse for a person going.

So please don't have something along the lines of 'You remember 6 years ago when I let you go for doing what you thought was right, since then I have forgiven Koth, Senya, Arcann, Scorpio, Aric and lots of others but you...you I'm going to kill cause I have since changed my mind about letting you live cause I'm pathetic!'
I never actually forgave him 6yrs ago. Even my LS SW took the dark side decision in that scene. I'd Have killed him right then EVERY TIME, even if it ment going without a healer companion. As it is tho, I bought the cheapest looking cybernetic armor set I could find just for him. In my head canon I chopped off pieces, and left him stranded on Hoth. Now I get to finish the job.

"Blah blah blah he was torn between two masters blah blah blah...." whatever.... You knew the job was dangerous when you took it. Fat boi Barras died, and you're next!

He chose the wrong side....

Koth at least kept it 100. You knew where his loyalty was from the jump. Senya chose family, and blood is thicker than water. Scorpio only lived with my do gooder JK, & Agent.... same with Aric (except the Trooper let him live, most others just banished him.)
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Andryah
01.28.2017 , 11:51 AM | #105
LOL.... love the title Lunafox.

And of all people in the forum, I am glad to see the studio putting the big happy on your face.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Lunafox
01.28.2017 , 12:03 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Yeah, it always amazes me how much hate Quinn (and Koth!) get when there are other companions who have done far worse. Kaliyo and Vaylin come to mind. I felt marginally less hateful towards Vaylin when I learned of her back story, but not much. Something about her voice grates on me too, although sometimes her lines are so "cartoon villain" that I do get a laugh out it them.

I dread the possibility that they will "make over" our characters like they did with the KOTFE NPC's. Some people have even been asking for this and I just cringe at the thought. Senya looks awful in KOTET, like her face is smudged with dirt all the time, and I really dislike it. Then again, all shadows have been wonky for me ever since 5.0 dropped and it's bugging me.
The 'make overs' worry me too. I don't really have a huge need for the npcs or our own characters to change. What I would prefer are customizations, same face, just maybe different hair, so that we can test if we like the look and if not, stick with the default. While I think the tweeks helped Lana look better, Senya is hideous. I live in fear of what they might do to Theron.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
LOL.... love the title Lunafox.

And of all people in the forum, I am glad to see the studio putting the big happy on your face.
Thanks Andryah

It means a lot to hear that. It doesn't take all that much to please me lol. Getting Malavai back does a lot for me. Now if we could just get Scourge and Vector back...

Edyn
01.28.2017 , 12:43 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
The 'make overs' worry me too.
I definitely hope they keep his original look like they did for the other vanilla Companions and maybe add an optional customization that gives him some grey on the sides of his hair, Reed Richards style lol... Quinn's what now? 45? [Edit] He might be closer to 47?

Damask_Rose
01.28.2017 , 01:20 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by edyn View Post
i definitely hope they keep his original look like they did for the other vanilla companions and maybe add an optional customization that gives him some grey on the sides of his hair, reed richards style lol... Quinn's what now? 45? [edit] he might be closer to 47?
👍👍👍👍👍👍

JennyFlynn
01.28.2017 , 01:27 PM | #109
Oh yes please don't give Quinn a Senya-like makeover. I love him the way he is, I don't even use customization for him. Luckily, though folks like Lana, Senya and Vaylin were redone... Theron, Koth and all classic companions remained untouched so I don't think they'll be messing with his looks.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Raphael_diSanto
01.28.2017 , 03:04 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
The 'make overs' worry me too. I don't really have a huge need for the npcs or our own characters to change. What I would prefer are customizations, same face, just maybe different hair, so that we can test if we like the look and if not, stick with the default. While I think the tweeks helped Lana look better, Senya is hideous. I live in fear of what they might do to Theron.

Thanks Andryah

It means a lot to hear that. It doesn't take all that much to please me lol. Getting Malavai back does a lot for me. Now if we could just get Scourge and Vector back...
Quinn... Scourge... And Vector...

.. I think I will never understand you, Luna