How to reach my preferred ending(light)

Liberate

I am bringing up a new consular, decided around level 13 I wanted to go the lightside route as I always go dark. At this time I already had 1000 dark side points. With the jedi consular, how do you ensure you get the

Master title/seat on the council

Thanks

Master title: Given to all Consulars as a part of their story progression.

Seat on the Council: Given in the same way but only if you're light side by the end of the story progression - if you're dark side, Satele will be like 'well done, you've saved the Republic but you're evil and not fit to sit on the Council'. BUT doesn't give you a new title either way (or really, anything at all in game - NPCs behave the same way, it's all quite sad; you wouldn't even think you'd achieved anything).

I am bringing up a new consular, decided around level 13 I wanted to go the lightside route as I always go dark. At this time I already had 1000 dark side points. With the jedi consular, how do you ensure you get the

Master title/seat on the council

Thanks

If you're 13 there's still time to go Light if you want. Just get Diplomacy and when you get to about 25- Farm the Esseles. Once I got the hang of it, I was able to do a run in about 15-20 mins (bypassing most of the fights) and that's about 200+ LS per run (can't remember the exact amount). Chances are, you're going to have to run it anyway just to get Qyzen's affection up- so, might as well use the time to your advantage.

Point is that it'll take a couple of evenings of gaming but you can change it easily so early on.

• 4 weeks later...
Master title: Given to all Consulars as a part of their story progression.

Seat on the Council: Given in the same way but only if you're light side by the end of the story progression - if you're dark side, Satele will be like 'well done, you've saved the Republic but you're evil and not fit to sit on the Council'. BUT doesn't give you a new title either way (or really, anything at all in game - NPCs behave the same way, it's all quite sad; you wouldn't even think you'd achieved anything).

Any idea *how" Light Sided you have to be to be able to join the council at the end? Is there some minimum requirement (like for example, you have to be at least LS III) or you can go DS but have to make LS key choices (like saving the Jedi masters or making the LS choice during the final battle) ??

Any idea *how" Light Sided you have to be to be able to join the council at the end? Is there some minimum requirement (like for example, you have to be at least LS III) or you can go DS but have to make LS key choices (like saving the Jedi masters or making the LS choice during the final battle) ??

save all the good guys and be at least light 1.