Corruption / Seer Set Bonuses and Tactical Items

EricMusco

From the swtor combat team on the theory crafter's discord from about a month ago:

SWTOR Combat TeamLast Saturday at 4:41 AM

The bonus is 20% when only one target is being healed, 12.5% when 4 are being healed, and 2.5% when 8 targets are being healed. It's -2.5% healing done per target. One for All is the same, but in reverse, starting with 2.5% more healing at 1 target and ending with 20% more healing when 8 targets have your Revivification.

ty, i would not have courage to find by myself these values. I still think that's not enough but now i understand how it works

• 1 month later...

Here my review of the tacticals: (Note: I think healing in 70 content is fine but not in 75)

- A Healing Hand

so nieche it´s useless, also troll - delete it

- All for One

just delete it

- One for All

heals not enough but its all we´ve got

- Storm’s Succor

unreliable and nieche - Could be deleted

The best tactical for sorcerer healer is Luck Always Changes. And thats not a sorc tactical.

Merc and Oper get at least 2 good tacticals and we get this.

My suggestion for actually good tacticals:

- Roaming Mend + 1 (last charge is weaker)

Yeah that would be usefull

- Static Barrier Boost

20 % more absorb

- Running Dark Infusion

Dark infusion heals 10 % more and can be casted while running (merc has the same tactical - seems fair)

It would be nice if we could get one or two ACTUALLY usefull tacticals. Devs please.

Edited by Ahwassa

• 3 weeks later...

A tactical to make useful *Enfeebling Strike*... or at the very least get an update on the visual (the display of unleashing this attack move looks extremely basic and general compare to the normal move) display on the move and turn it into an AoE that pushes or stun or siphons life out of the enemies around you.

Maybe turn in into an wave range AOE... Or do what Kreia (Darth Traya in KOTOR) did in her last fight, the ability to wield three lightsabers telekinetically that attacks while she was doing force powers that would fit perfectly with a Sage or Sorc Class instead Melee move etc...

Since Sorcerer only have ONE Melee attack... I wish it was something we could use in a rotation or at the very least be a move that can be use as a "break stun that hits hard and pushes back" or a last resort that would actually make a difference and worth using even if the cool down might be a draw back, but make enemies regret they made us draw it...anything to showoff our saber as a Sorc would be nice! :)

I rather be an update to our ONE melee attack... but if a tactical is the only way we could get a reason why the Sorc PC bothers to carry a saber... then so be it. I be one of the few who would use this just so I can see my lightsaber do something besides looking cool... as I zap at my enemies! :D

Love the game keep up the good work SWTOR team!

Edited by Zehal