An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've been thinking on introducing a new series. It would be more of an off-shoot of the main series where I discuss the various theories that I have made based off of my observations of the Star Wars Universe.

What do you all think about that?

Eh why not. Me thinks it be time for something fresh anyway.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I've been thinking on introducing a new series. It would be more of an off-shoot of the main series where I discuss the various theories that I have made based off of my observations of the Star Wars Universe.

What do you all think about that?

Still under the title of in-depth? It would be a shame to see the index neglected...

I'm only doing the one >.>

Mainly because The Clone wars and Kotor Era's are my Specialities.... Speaking of Which.... If you need any TCW threads to go along with your Jedi ones Aurbere :p

Waaaaaa? Your doing one too? How dare you muscle in on my-- I mean, that sound just wonderful Selenial. :D

*mutter mutter*

I'm only doing the one >.>

Mainly because The Clone wars and Kotor Era's are my Specialities.... Speaking of Which.... If you need any TCW threads to go along with your Jedi ones Aurbere :p

I'm going to wait until TCW is over before doing anything that deals with The Clone Wars. After that's done, I'll be doing threads on Asajj Ventress, and I'll be updating Plo Koon and Dooku.