Gear question!

Is crafted level 49 gear enough to do Hard Mode flashpoints?

I know theres a sticky but it doesnt say anything about using crafted gear for starting hard mode stuff!

So! Is it possible to do hard mode flashpoints using entirely purple crafted gear? Is it possible to do them in blue crafted gear?

If you mouse over the gear itll show the rating in the stats pane. To make HM's simpler id recommend doing the daily quests on ilum and belsavis, if you go through those for 2 days youll get some decent mods and you can use the commendations to get some armouring's that will help out alot. Depending on what HM you are running this is more or less important.(ex. BT is fairly simple, the only decently hard enrage timer to hit is the bonus boss and you can hit this easy if you have a combo of PvE mods and upper level quest/crafted gear)

Is crafted level 49 gear enough to do Hard Mode flashpoints?

I know theres a sticky but it doesnt say anything about using crafted gear for starting hard mode stuff!

So! Is it possible to do hard mode flashpoints using entirely purple crafted gear? Is it possible to do them in blue crafted gear?

400 Armomech.

I can tell you that (aside from a belt and wrists which are hard to get in a moddable version) you are far better off doing the dailies to fill out a full moddable suit w/ epic mods than to try to use the lvl 49 crafted purples.

lvl 49 blues are certainly out of the question for hardmodes, but, they work to keep you alive in Ilum to do the dailies...

Edited by Calinaph