Can we have a mini game or crafting during cut scenes

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but here is my request. I sometimes won't queue, through group finder, for flash points and ops because the cut scenes or mini movies get really boring. Would it be possible to make crafting or a mini game available during this down time, or better yet a no cut scene queue? I feel bad asking people to hit the space bar but you can only see the same "movie" so many times before you want to rip your hair out. Thank you for you consideration.

Would it be possible to make crafting or a mini game available during this down time.
What do you have in mind? A mini game like bejeweled: old republic edition https://www.google.com/search?q=bejeweled&tbm=isch

http://i.imgur.com/Ja18dVr.jpg

Line up 3 jewels vertically or horizontally to make them disappear and convert into points, new jewels drop infinitely from the top.

the cut scenes or mini movies get really boring. Would it be possible to make crafting or a mini game available during this down time, or better yet a no cut scene queue? I feel bad asking people to hit the space bar but you can only see the same "movie" so many times before you want to rip your hair out. Thank you for you consideration.
I used to play games with someone who had his Nintendo DS with him all the time, any quick cut or down time he'd play his NDS. He was always good about it and didn't tunnel vision playing his NDS, therefore he didn't have any down time of his own. Ehehe.

I play a mini-game called "Press spacebar as fast as you can." Its best if you get everyone to play with you.

This game sucks if you're the only one playing it (or even if one person in the group doesn't want to play it).

Please submit better alternatives.

Edited by Fidelicatessen