Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

Sith_Kingpin

Nahh, Sion is in no way a Wound in the Force. He would be like a Wound version 0.5. Kreia has simply broken him down into nothingness. He cannot die because he feels no pain ( or feels it constantly, glass half full or half empty, just how see it.). He has nothing he can die from except from his mind, as its the only thing inside him that is still really intact. Nihilus is a full Wound, so was the Exile but through different reasons. Nihilus became it by consuming an entire world, so much Force literally overshot his own Force, creating a Wound in the Force that now consumes everything it can find. The Exile's Force got shut out by herself because it overwhelmed her too much with all the deaths at Malachor. She would have become like Nihilus, hadn't she broken her own connection. That makes them both Wounds, but different ones.

I still believe Nihilus would consume the Emperor and win all by himself. But guess we'll never really know.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahh, Sion is in no way a Wound in the Force. He would be like a Wound version 0.5. Kreia has simply broken him down into nothingness. He cannot die because he feels no pain ( or feels it constantly, glass half full or half empty, just how see it.). He has nothing he can die from except from his mind, as its the only thing inside him that is still really intact. Nihilus is a full Wound, so was the Exile but through different reasons. Nihilus became it by consuming an entire world, so much Force literally overshot his own Force, creating a Wound in the Force that now consumes everything it can find. The Exile's Force got shut out by herself because it overwhelmed her too much with all the deaths at Malachor. She would have become like Nihilus, hadn't she broken her own connection. That makes them both Wounds, but different ones.

Listing Sions skillset doesn't disprove him being a wound. Utilising the force doesn't mean you aren't one, case and point Nihilus and the Exile.

Also Nihilus is a wound for the exact same reason the Exile was. He survived Malachor and became a monster, the planet eating came much later.

Anywho, I'm off topic here so I'll stop. Sticking to my theory that this hypothetical fight is a silly one where I imagine all compatants aren't getting out of there alive and conceivably a reasonable chunk of the galaxy around isn't either.

Edited by CaptainApop

"As Emperor, he spent much of his rule experimenting even further with the dark side, discovering many lost techniques and increasing his immense power even more. Another one of Vitiate's specialties was in the domination of his opponent's minds, as he was able to dominate the minds of 8,000 Sith Lords and bind them to his will"

And if we are going by the Emperor in the book certainly several hundred years of delving in the dark side could give him some knowledge of Force wounds. Also since he has sent sith infiltrators to destroy ancient Sith Spirits, he might have a power to harm Nihilus' Force Essence. Also consider that, The Emperor, has defenses such as something similar, but less power than the Sith enchanted Gauntlet of Kressh. But since the Trayus Academy housed secrets of the Ancient Sith, giving even a somewhat mentally twisted Revan information about force rituals like the Void.

But with These Five Great Dark Lords I give them the win. I would like to imagine Traya as a last resort, using her three sabers against the Emperor

It was him, it says so in the SWTOR Encyclopedia - his Voice was created soon after that event because he feared another attack could happen again and wished to protect himself (Basically he did it out of fear, implying he nearly died.) It's also canon that the Emperor has no emotions, and has been that way since birth.

If he has no emotions he cant feel fear as that an emotion.

In short Nihilus would consume every single one of these combatants on the list and be satisfied for the next 20years or so. The only ones walking out for sure would be Nihilus and Sion since hes shown to survive Nihilus' force drain and cant die. Traya would probably survive (she has before) but im not completely positive she would.

In short Nihilus would consume every single one of these combatants on the list and be satisfied for the next 20years or so. The only ones walking out for sure would be Nihilus and Sion since hes shown to survive Nihilus' force drain and cant die. Traya would probably survive (she has before) but im not completely positive she would.
Remember that Nihilus is still sentient, despite being driven by hunger he is not like a rancor who gobbles up everything. He orchestrated several elements of the Dark Wars including his alliance with Vaklu. So its obvious that Nihilus can be manipulative, cunning and use diplomacy. For that reason I don't think Nihilus would just turn on his allies and consume everything. He is capable of just consuming the Sith Emperor and being done - remember he once served Traya (I assume this would be their relationship) and had an alliance with Sion.

Remember that Nihilus is still sentient, despite being driven by hunger he is not like a rancor who gobbles up everything. He orchestrated several elements of the Dark Wars including his alliance with Vaklu. So its obvious that Nihilus can be manipulative, cunning and use diplomacy. For that reason I don't think Nihilus would just turn on his allies and consume everything. He is capable of just consuming the Sith Emperor and being done - remember he once served Traya (I assume this would be their relationship) and had an alliance with Sion.

That is true, I forgot about that, also wouldnt Traya also be a wound in the force since Nihilus had once stripped her of it and it seems that she and the exile got it back in the same way through each other?

That is true, I forgot about that, also wouldnt Traya also be a wound in the force since Nihilus had once stripped her of it and it seems that she and the exile got it back in the same way through each other?
No, that's not how 'wounds' are made. Wounds in the Force are formed when a great many lives are suddenly extinguished at the same time e.g. Malachor V & Alderaan. Stripping one of the Force doesn't make her a wound, just Forceless. And I think it was the fact that Traya taught Meetra to regain her powers that created the Force bond between them. But yeah, Force wounds are formed through multiple deaths and it was the Battle of Malachor V that caused Nihilus and Meetra to become wounds - as they were both present.

This means that Sion, as far as I am aware, is not a wound in the Force. Neither is Traya.

No, that's not how 'wounds' are made. Wounds in the Force are formed when a great many lives are suddenly extinguished at the same time e.g. Malachor V & Alderaan. Stripping one of the Force doesn't make her a wound, just Forceless. And I think it was the fact that Traya taught Meetra to regain her powers that created the Force bond between them. But yeah, Force wounds are formed through multiple deaths and it was the Battle of Malachor V that caused Nihilus and Meetra to become wounds - as they were both present.

This means that Sion, as far as I am aware, is not a wound in the Force. Neither is Traya.

I'd classify Sion as more of a peversion of the Dark Side itself. As for Nihilus it seems that he can pretty much eat any living being touched by the force save for Meetra Surik and Visas Marr (Sion can survive it but he still gets drained) and they still needed Mandalore the Preserver to help them. So in any vs. thread unless your pitting Nihilus vs Abeloth or The Father, Son, or Daughter then its really a vs. thread with an inevitable outcome.

Sidious is the strongest, Vitiate is in the top5 too, but Nihilus is a living black hole that could eat them both.