Need best build for my Defiant Vented Dualsaber (lvl 70) + pics of stats in desc

kotyzaploty

So I love this saber, I have it from a drop. "Sadly" I found another lightsaber with way more better stats than Defiant. What things should I add to my defiant to make it better (especially for SIN Deception)

Sorry boys but Im a casual player, I hate crating and generaly Im not good in MMOs so I need your help

Here you have my current saber :hope_06:

https://imgur.com/a/S63qe5V

Here is the better one with those awsome I guess stats

https://imgur.com/a/nbS8bTC

Thanks for help!! :p

The new one is not better for a dps sin. The stats are pretty much all tank stats that are useless to a deception sin.

It would cost you both accuracy and power, and would most likely be a pretty serious dps loss. You should be looking for an advanced versatile hilt, an advanced lethal mod, the enhancement is sort of a personal choice, I use an advanced adept. You can get a 252 rated dual saber on Ossus for around 1500 unassembled components and move the parts over into your defiant vented saber.

Edited by TheGreyRanger

As the above poster said, the 2nd lightsaber has tank stats. Yours is better for Deception (DPS). The reason why it might appear better than yours in the amount of different stats it gives is because your lightsaber does not have an augment installed. And the 2nd one has a 230 rating Versatile augment, I believe.

Buy an Augmentation Kit MK-10 from GTN, go to an item modification station (scatteted around the Fleet and in other places) and install an augment slot. Then craft/get from Copero flashpoint/buy an augment and add it to your lightsaber. You can do this with all of your gear, if you haven't yet. Get at least an Advanced Augment 45 (228 rating), otherwise just wait until 6.0 with augmenting.

To get even better mods than what you already have you can simply do the Flesh and Steel mission on Ossus and pick a lightsaber as a reward. Or earn Masterwork crystals on Ossus and buy it directly - in either case you get 252 rating mods that can be upgraded to 258.

Or keep playing as it is, may be get the augment, may be not - up to you. In 11-12 days you will be leveling to 75 and getting lvl75 gear with much higher stats.

Edited by Equeliber

The new one is not better for a dps sin. The stats are pretty much all tank stats that are useless to a deception sin.

It would cost you both accuracy and power, and would most likely be a pretty serious dps loss. You should be looking for an advanced versatile hilt, an advanced lethal mod, the enhancement is sort of a personal choice, I use an advanced adept. You can get a 252 rated dual saber on Ossus for around 1500 unassembled components and move the parts over into your defiant vented saber.

Perfect, thanks!

As the above poster said, the 2nd lightsaber has tank stats. Yours is better for Deception (DPS). The reason why it might appear better than yours in the amount of different stats it gives is because your lightsaber does not have an augment installed. And the 2nd one has a 230 rating Versatile augment, I believe.

Buy an Augmentation Kit MK-10 from GTN, go to an item modification station (scatteted around the Fleet and in other places) and install an augment slot. Then craft/get from Copero flashpoint/buy an augment and add it to your lightsaber. You can do this with all of your gear, if you haven't yet. Get at least an Advanced Augment 45 (228 rating), otherwise just wait until 6.0 with augmenting.

To get even better mods than what you already have you can simply do the Flesh and Steel mission on Ossus and pick a lightsaber as a reward. Or earn Masterwork crystals on Ossus and buy it directly - in either case you get 252 rating mods that can be upgraded to 258.

Or keep playing as it is, may be get the augment, may be not - up to you. In 11-12 days you will be leveling to 75 and getting lvl75 gear with much higher stats.

Thank you very much! :jawa_angel:

• 3 weeks later...