Neon Knights, Hardcore PvP Guild in-the-making (Imperial)

aCanadianAtheist

Hi, I'm Trevor.

I've just started an Imperial guild entitled "Neon Knights." I'm looking for dedicated players with a desire to level up fast, get the best PvP gear, and learn to work efficiently and effectively as a team in ranked arenas. I would also like the guild to take an interest in world PvP. This guild will not be elitist in the sense that only the best will be allowed in. I simply ask that you aspire to learn to play to the best of your ability. If you are under level 55, I will personally help you power level to 55 as much as I can, as will my officers. However, you must put in time and effort. I have yet to fully decide on all the requirements, but the following ones listed below should give you a general idea of what I had in mind. All but the first three are tentative and open for discussion.

-Use of Teamspeak.

-Use of Facebook. We have a group in which we post all updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/neon.knights.swtor/

-Being active.

-Treating your Neon Knights characters as mains, i.e., putting more time into them than your other characters.

-Age requirement. (14?+ 16+? 18+?)

-Subscription requirement.

-Mandatory meetings and events at specified times.

-Main's name or your real first name (or both, one of them in brackets) to be used as your Teamspeak ID.

Our activities will take place during hours best suited to those who live in Eastern Standard Time.

As stated before, the guild is still in its formative stages. I only recruit people who show serious interest in wanting to join, and I will kick anyone who is inactive for too long without prior notification and/or a legitimate excuse. All updates will be posted in detail on the Facebook group, and once a few more things have been settled upon, an update will be posted here.

If you've read this far and you are interested, feel free to contact me through the Facebook group above, or message me ingame. My main is a level 55 sorcerer, Galbatoricks. My alt is a level 55 marauder, Mirtagh. If you still have trouble reaching me, try typing "/who Neon Knights" ingame and whisper anyone there for the name of an officer to invite you. Thank you for your time.

For the Empire!

P.S. - Please ignore my account name. When I created it, I had no intention of ever using the forum and did not know it would be seen by others. I will not tolerate religious, political, or sexual discussions on the Facebook group, or on Teamspeak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...