the i can't decide on server thread (EST-PVE)

teambff

looking through these names for about 45min, is it me or are none of these names worthy to choose as a home? none of them are jumping out at me. what are people's thoughts on these servers? what do you think will be the most popular?

PvE - English

Canderous Ordo

one of your companions in kotor, a mandalorian mercenary

Corellian Run

one of the largest hyperspace routes running through the galaxy, mapped between 25,000 BBY and 24,000 BBY. It contributed in making Corellia an economic superpower. Corellians held substantial power in the sectors around it.

Darth Bandon

was a Human male Jedi Padawan who defected to the Sith Empire during the Jedi Civil War

Drunk Side Cantina

also known as the Dreshdae Cantina, was a cantina located within the settlement of Dreshdae on the planet Korriban, in operation during the Jedi Civil War. The cantina's bartender, who also managed the establishment, was the Rodian Mika Dorin

Giradda the Hutt

Giradda was a powered and famous Hutt boss on Nar Shaddaa during the Cold War that sponsored the crudel sport Huttball.

Grand Master Zym

Zym was a Kel Dor Jedi Master, as well as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, who lived during the time of the Great Galactic War.

Jedi Covenant

was a secret organization of Jedi headquartered on Coruscant in the time of the Old Sith Wars. It was established after the end of the Great Sith War by Krynda Draay

Juyo

The vaapad, also known as the juyo, was a creature native to the Galactic Republic energy-world of Sarapin and its moons.

Vaapads were brown ball shaped multi-tentacled creatures with two yellow eyes, with the number of tentacles varying from as low as seven to as many as twenty-three on the largest example ever examined.

Kaas City

was the capital city of the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War and the subsequent Cold War, established in a jungle environment on the Sith capital world of Dromund Kaas.

Keller's Void

was a shortcut between the Wroona and Calus systems. It was named for Keller, the trader who discovered it.

The route ran along the border between the Inner Rim and the Expansion Region and its endpoints terminated at the Rimma Trade Route at Wroona and the Corellian Trade Spine at Calus respectively.[

Krayt Dragon

was a large carnivorous reptile native to Tatooine

Mind Trick

refer to a spectrum of Force powers which influenced the thoughts of sentient creatures, most commonly used to coerce into agreement by suggestion through voice manipulation, or to cause one to reveal information.

Shadow Hand

was the title given to the second-in-command of the Sith monarch, or Sith'ari.

Shii-Cho

Form I: Shii-Cho, also known as The Way of the Sarlacc, or The Determination Form, was the first of the seven forms of lightsaber combat.

Sith Meditation Sphere

was an ancient warship used by the Sith Empire for battle meditation.

Sith Wyrm

was a massive creature that lived on the the fourth moon of Yavin in large subterranean lairs.

Tarro Blood

The son of Alderaanian nobility, Tarro Blood renounced his privileged existence as the heir to a minor lordship in favor of pursuing greater glory and fame as a galaxy-renowned Mandalorian mercenary.

The Shadowlands

also known as the Shadow Forest and the Nother World, was the the dark ground level of the forests of the planet Kashyyyk. It was dark since the sunlight could not reach it through the tall trees and the rich foliage.

Come on! Brown, ball-shaped creatures with tentacles?! How is Juyo not a slam dunk?!

the tentacle creature is cool but the name "juyo"? it's too similar to juno or jew fro.

i can't see my character as Character - Junyo.

just doesn't have a good ring to it.

right now i'm leaning toward mind trick which i'm assuming will be full... or jedi covenant.

but i'm still wayyy undecided!