More armor with options to show/hide cloaks and buttskirts

Floplag

I’d like to remove the shoulder pieces on about 250 sets

OMG yes. The female "Omniscient Master" set is fine, except that it has a plunge-neck crop-top (like class-story Jaesa's chest armour), with full-size Darth Wings. Please let's have a version without the Darth Wings!

How about the "One Sided" fashion thing in SWTOR outfits? Many (Most) outfits have something on one side but not the other, paldrons, sash, antennae, one side sleeve, one half/ side of a cape (or that may be their security blanket) draped over a shoulder and others. How about an option to set both sides or Neither side.

Please! So many nice sets buy i don't like the cloaks and butt skirts... On a recent set you gave us this options with alternate pieces, please give us more of this.

This would be great.

I'd add hoods to that as well, because there are a lot of outfits that would look great without these awfull hoods that turn your character bald

Edited by Goreshaga

This would be great.

I'd add hoods to that as well, because there are a lot of outfits that would look great without these awfull hoods that turn your character bald

There are other solutions to that, notably:

* The hood in the Omniscient Master set is the helmet, not an extension of the chest.

* Have a toggle alongside the Hide Head Slot toggle, whose function is to hide (or not) the hood on chest armour.(1)

(1) With some inevitable wharggglbl in the forums about how it doesn't hide the Omniscient Master set's hood.

Buttskirts, yeah, good word for it. :D

And I totally agree. When I made my first mando and was looking for an armor set, I saw a few of those and my first thought was: does my mando wear a skirt? Um.. no.. and continued browsing. There's too many of them, and if you don't want to make an option to get rid of the skirt in the existing sets, just give us the same armor without a skirt at all.

This would be great.

Agreed! It would be nice if a hooded robe came with an additonal robe with the hood hanging on the shoulders. That way, you could sell the version you didn't care for on the GTN.

Agreed! It would be nice if a hooded robe came with an additonal robe with the hood hanging on the shoulders. That way, you could sell the version you didn't care for on the GTN.

For a CM set, no, you couldn't. The recent Resort Swimwear set is the "reference" set that inspired the original request, I'd say, and it has *two* chest pieces, one with a butt cape, one without. To unlock it in collections (even in "Unlocked for character" mode), you have to bind all eight pieces of the set, including both chest pieces, meaning that the spare chest piece that you ended up not wanting is not available for resale.

For a CM set, no, you couldn't. The recent Resort Swimwear set is the "reference" set that inspired the original request, I'd say, and it has *two* chest pieces, one with a butt cape, one without. To unlock it in collections (even in "Unlocked for character" mode), you have to bind all eight pieces of the set, including both chest pieces, meaning that the spare chest piece that you ended up not wanting is not available for resale.

I don't really understand the whole "collections" thing entirely. If I buy something from the Cartel Market that has one or more pieces I'll never use, I resell them.

I'd actually rather have a version with no hood at all, because anything that hangs on the back clips with some hairstyles or weapons which is pretty annoying.

I don't really understand the whole "collections" thing entirely. If I buy something from the Cartel Market that has one or more pieces I'll never use, I resell them.

The problem with doing so is that if at some point you want to reuse a part of an armor, you'll have to buy it again. But if you unlock it in your collection, you can then claim it for free on the character who used the set, and if you unlock the set for the whole account, you can then claim the entire set on any character to be able to use any part of the set you want to use.

The problem with doing so is that if at some point you want to reuse a part of an armor, you'll have to buy it again. But if you unlock it in your collection, you can then claim it for free on the character who used the set, and if you unlock the set for the whole account, you can then claim the entire set on any character to be able to use any part of the set you want to use.

Yeah, I did some investigating last night and discovered that I've wasted some Cartel Coins. :mad: I've been away from the game for about 5 years and back now for about 2 months. I created a new character and repurchased some lightsaber crystals that I had on other characters. Live and learn, I suppose. :o

I like how the swimwear set was done : You have the choice of 2 chest piece if the same armor pack, with and without the back panel "buttskirt" lol

More armors like that would be nice ! AND YES, a TOGGLE HOOD , or a version with and without !!! I like my hair ! And Cloaks are ... yeah. Not always great lol. Id be all over for a Toggle Cloak as well :D