why is the highest credit achievement only 10 million credits?

watermelonfan

I didn't spend real money on cartel market items to make credits. So the achievement does mean something. What I am complaining about is that its way too easy. I want the highest credit achievement to be much higher than 10 million credits. It should be 1 billion credits. Since that is such a hard achievement, you should be rewarded with a really sweet item, such as a black core color crystal with white edges. It would be cool to have a really sweet item that nearly no one has. Wouldn't that be great?

They don't want people to have a billion credits. They don't even want people to have the hundreds of millions some have now.

You'll see a big credit drain open up right in the middle of the Strongholds release. Just watch.

It's pretty easy to break 10 mil, yes. However, it's not a "gimme". I know plenty of players who've never been north of a million, and a lot more who've never been north of 5.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it 'does' work if you have enough credits to buy up whatever they list at that low price. It comes down to whether or not you have the liquid assets to buy up their goods at the low cost. If you have enough credits, you just made a fortune when he runs out of stuff to list at low prices and you turn around and relist that stuff at its proper price.

It only takes him a few hours to make more. That's not enough time to sell all his items that I just bought. There is also other uneducated players who do the same thing. Unfortunately in am stuck when in that situation. That's why listing stuff on the GTN should require an IQ test. but that is only wishful thinking.

They don't want people to have a billion credits. They don't even want people to have the hundreds of millions some have now.

You'll see a big credit drain open up right in the middle of the Strongholds release. Just watch.

It's pretty easy to break 10 mil, yes. However, it's not a "gimme". I know plenty of players who've never been north of a million, and a lot more who've never been north of 5.

Why don't they want players to have hundreds of millions of credits or a billion?

Why don't they want players to have hundreds of millions of credits or a billion?

I imagine there would be pretty heavy inflation if lots of players had a billion credits.

Edited by Khevar

Been here since early access and I was one of those. I made credits, but spent them as fast as I made them gearing alts and for non-sense. I never have over a few thousand credit, I remember even having to mail credit from alts to mail to pay repair bills while running HM EC and HM TfB. Then I decided to get the achievement right before S&V came out, now I feel broke not having at least a million on all my toons and having at least 3 million on my main. Hell I mail a million to my latest alt while mailing xp boost at level 1. :p: