Darth Zhorrid Arrives -- Stuck

MyOhMyke

Google turned up one or two threads, all of which are 'gone' and can't be found. =\

I'm stuck on this quest. I traveled to Korriban and I'm on the 3rd floor of the Sith Academy, but the entrance to the class quest area is red and won't let me in. It still says I must 'travel to Korriban' despite me being here and having done a quest. What did I miss? ;-;

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get to play for a few days.

Leaving and re-entering didn't work, but I did some quests on a different planet and came back later (after a log-out or two) and it finally 'triggered' that I went to Korriban, so I'm good to go now. Thanks!

• 11 months later...
This one is sticking for me in a different spot. After I've spoken with Darth Zhorrid on Korriban, it tells me to use the Holo-thing, and I do, but it won't play the cut-scene. Freezes with the image of Watcher Two just standing there looking at me and flickering. I have logged out a couple times, reset the mission and talked with Zhorrid again, left Korriban, bought some stuff on Kaas Dormund...

Having the exact same problem. Stuck on the holoterminal trying to talk to Watcher 2. Incredibly annoying. I'm a new subscriber and joined so I could posy the story. Ive currently had a ticket submitted for almost 24 hours with no resolution.

This actually happened to me about a month after launch. I would use my holocaller and it would root me to the ground. I was actually able to build up 20 of the "Hollocall" buffs on myself." I ended up having to actually delete my character after like two weeks of the same issue happening (Yes I submitted MULTIPLE tickets). Your best bet is probably to call them. Luckily my character was only level 14 when this happened.

Edited by Amien

oh well...same thing happened to me, i can get to the ship but i can't turn on the holoterminal. I've tried to go to the imperial flee, dromund kaas and directly to Ballaran but with no results...That's pretty annoying, counting that I subscribed yesterday!

• 7 months later...
Having the exact same problem. Stuck on the holoterminal trying to talk to Watcher 2. Incredibly annoying. I'm a new subscriber and joined so I could posy the story. Ive currently had a ticket submitted for almost 24 hours with no resolution.

Lol I've had a ticket submitted for 72 hours. They have like three people on customer service, it takes them a week to get back to you on a ticket.

• 4 years later...
I am having same problem, I have tried all the a lot of the fixes, the spacebar, the number 1 key, the changing of the screen size, I have logged out of the game on that alt and logged back in, I have logged totally out of game and then back in and still the problem persists

For those of you having problems with starting a conversation, that is usually do to corrupted game files. There are 3 fixes for this that you should try. First try using the repair tool. If that doesn't work try deleting the bit raider folder. And lastly if that doesn't work, try a complete uninstall and reinstall. Though make sure you back up your GUI, Keybinds, and Character settings files. Edited by Ld-Siris