Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, why are you buffing the most OP class in next patch?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Bioware, why are you buffing the most OP class in next patch?

brokentelevision
01.07.2012 , 01:25 PM | #11
They're just OP in huttball. Thats about it. Once they come out with more warzones instead of huttball then they'll suddenly not be quite so overpowered.

Huttball is by far the worst designed of all warzones that pretty much whatever team has more knockbacks wins.

Sicknss
01.07.2012 , 01:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Amandeep View Post
just cause you see them everywhere does not make them the strongest. If anything, it will just get some of the 500000000 people who play assassins as a dps to switch over to the tank side
The only reason I even went Assassin was because there were so many people going Sorcerer...

xhaiquan
01.07.2012 , 01:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sicknss View Post
The only reason I even went Assassin was because there were so many people going Sorcerer...
any class that can stealth and 1-hit kill is op

Mandrax
01.07.2012 , 01:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xhaiquan View Post
Please provide a video of someone in TOR (in the same level range as the victim, and from the same build that is now live) performing a one shot kill from stealth.

If this is true then I agree with you, it is OP, but I don't believe it is possible. It's just more exaggeration from you.

NOTE: My definition of a one-shot kill is a player going from full hit points to death in one shot. Not someone with only a few hit points being attacked and losing the remainder of his life with one shot.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

wrmrstacrdwower
01.07.2012 , 01:44 PM | #15
if any class needs a buff its gimped marauders
It's not gimped it's just poorly designed and missing 1 or 2 CC tools.

Vicrodhe
01.07.2012 , 01:58 PM | #16
Please show me a video of this and the spec and gear they are using as i really dont think this has happened. unless they had like 1% health left.

Tremk
01.07.2012 , 02:04 PM | #17
i agree, snipers need a nerf

Plexss
01.07.2012 , 02:13 PM | #18
What the hell?

Buffing the most op class????

Rofl Sauce!!!

SithCode-
01.07.2012 , 02:15 PM | #19
They choose to buff SI instead of nerfing operative or buffing warrior ? unbelievable

Zilod
01.07.2012 , 02:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by brokentelevision View Post
They're just OP in huttball. Thats about it. Once they come out with more warzones instead of huttball then they'll suddenly not be quite so overpowered.

Huttball is by far the worst designed of all warzones that pretty much whatever team has more knockbacks wins.
OP in hutball?????

you have to meet a good jug :P

sin in hutball are average at best, other tanks have good gap closers to jump to enemies while in dps/stealth role an operative is generally better as it have huuuuuuuge burst dmg

the changes are going to help a lot full darkness specs as atm discharge is a bit useless, and the healing from dark charge is kinda crap.... 21k hps and i heal 30hps every 4s? T_T

the dmg increase of wither will help keeping aggro in pve, in pvp dunno, aoe spammable slow can be a bit too much, but considering what other classes can do.... :P