Sith Warrior Look and QQ on forced into looks

Kainiil

I am trying to find the look of the Sith Warriors coming off the ship in the Decieved trailer.

They have metal masks and wearing heavy armor.

I really like the look just wondering if it is available in the game and if so where?

BTW I don't like the idea of people being forced into looks. Like PVP gear and PVE sets with bonuses.

I would like to see things they way they are with gear that is able to be modded and so on.

If you want to have PVE or PVP set bonuses etc please figure away to do it so that we can all have our own look.

Please and TY =)

Sadly, that look is not available. You can have heavy or medium armor with an outer robe and hood like that -- but no mask with it. The closest you can get is a breather with the hood up, which is more like Malgus as he enters the temple than the other Sith. Many of us are hoping for a future helm that is like a mask with the hood, because that look is pure win!

Also, a future update in the not-too-distant future will make the mod system fully functional again. The base mod for high level pieces (such as Operation and Champion gear) that is currently locked in will be removable so that you can customize any look you want to be BiS. Set bonuses will also be able to be transferred (either on the base mod or through another method). So the custom gear will be fully useable to level 50 and with drops from Operations or PvP.

Actually to look closest to that, you have to get the modeable robe at Corellia for Commendations. It's entirely black, so no red on it or anything. And get the lvl 50 PVP head. It's just a mask/helmet like they have, but you cannot wear a hood untop of the helmet. Frankly they removed that option =/.

They really should copy that DCUO system with styles so you can wear whatever you want visually(not that there are even too many decent options in the first place)

They already mentioned that the lvl 50 gear etc will be modeable later down the road. (I thought the next big patch)