Choosing a server?

xNYROx

My goal is definitly PvE oriented but I live in Texas so I am wondering if west coast or east coast servers would be better for me? Being from Texas I am kind of centralized so sometimes east coast is better and sometimes west is better.

If it really won't matter what PvE server has the best population?

I tend to play mid day and sometimes midnight to very early morning.

Prime play time is typically somewhere between 5pm and 11pm server time (+/- an hour). So for you:

east coast server prime time would fall into the 4pm to 10pm Texas time

west coast server prime time would fall into the 7pm to 1am Texas time.

With this and your preferred play time in mind...

on an east coast server you would probably be logging off as peak time hits

on a west coast server you would probably be logging on as peak time ends

If you want to play with others, you are going to have to consider altering your play time. If you cannot do so then it does not really matter what time zone server you play on because either way you will not have many to play with.

people play during non-peak times too. :p i'm east coast and i have been playing in the afternoon around noon-ish most of the time. there's always been enough people queing for pvp/FPs for all levels as far as i've seen. just not as much as in peak time. Edited by happysister

My goal is definitly PvE oriented but I live in Texas so I am wondering if west coast or east coast servers would be better for me? Being from Texas I am kind of centralized so sometimes east coast is better and sometimes west is better.

If it really won't matter what PvE server has the best population?

I'm from Texas and I prefer east coast servers.