Looking for Guild - MMO Veteran

Pain-

Hi,

I'm looking for a guild to join on the Harbinger Server. I originally played SWTOR from beta/launch, quit for a bit, and now I'm back. The main jist is I am looking for an active guild that runs operations/flashpoints and uprising as a guild or within the guild. I'm not exactly a hardcore player, so I can't commit to specific time's of the day due to work/life/wife ,but I do get about 2-3 hours of gaming per day, sometimes more sometimes a little less. I would like to run operations when the time affords me and I do enjoy PvP from time to time, though I wouldn't consider myself a ladder player.

I am EST time zone based out of New York.

What I'm looking for

• Mature
  • Runs Operations / Flashpoints / Uprisings
  • Laid Back / Organized

What I bring to the table

• Older MMO Vet (20+ years)
  • Laid Back, Drama Free
  • Casual Player (Probably about 2-3 hours playtime per day)
  • Helpful

Thanks and let me know if any guilds come to mind that I should look for, apply for etc.

Edited by Pain-

I'm part of a guild called The Ascended on the Imperial side, and Holders of Light on the Republic side. I mostly play alone on the Republic side, but the Imperial side is very active. Folks are kind of young although I'm not. I am CST and the guild leaders are spread over the country so someone is on consistently.

If you're into huge guilds, Blood Bath and Beyond is dominant. If you're into semi-serious, Shenanigans on the Republic side is nice. If you want to build something, please send me a message on Akevv, Republic side.

(The Obsidian Order) is looking for people. we have 4 ops teams, 3 of them are HM and on is for beginners. we're also part of a raiding alliances of 8 other guilds. Our raid times are 8 pm pst all week. most people in the guild range from 21 to 55. we use discord as your voices. hope to see you on fleet, also looking forward to raiding.

Good afternoon, or evening depending on time zone...

I would love to chat with you about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here on Harbinger, on the Imperial side. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE, and check out our code of conduct and long form guild regs HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Join us in discord, or you can find me online as Maxium Firus or Morgan Firus. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Morgan

Edited by MorganFira