Havent played since launch

DonosCaan

Also with stuff being released on the cartel market, and also dropping from ultimate crates, a lot of the older stuff has lost a lot of value. Not all, but a lot. As TUX says, best way is to check the gtn, if it's not available on the gtn, put it up for a high price, if it's bought, cool , if not, just reduce it. Keep going till it sells, or you reach a price where you don't want to go lower

What would a full set be worth of:

war hero eliminator set

war hero forcemaster set

That depends upon a number of factors. Are they rare? Are they mod-able?

I don't specifically know those sets off hand, so I too would suggest putting them on the GTN. Since there are no others on there, start at I high price like 50 million for the set, or 10 mill per piece if they're separates. That may seem like a ridiculous price, but if they are rare they may just sell for that much.

They appear to be no longer available so that may mean a high price on the GTN.

Edited by JediQuaker

That depends upon a number of factors. Are they rare? Are they mod-able?

I don't specifically know those sets off hand, so I too would suggest putting them on the GTN. Since there are no others on there, start at I high price like 50 million for the set, or 10 mill per piece if they're separates. That may seem like a ridiculous price, but if they are rare they may just sell for that much.

They appear to be no longer available so that may mean a high price on the GTN.

They're 1.x shells unique to pvp. They're craftable, but I doubt you can acquire the mats for them anymore.

And got lots of things in my cargo that I want to sell.

What would a full set be worth of:

war hero eliminator set

war hero forcemaster set

Thanks

If these are the original purple items, then they are bind on pickup and you can't sell them.

If these are the orange crafted versions, then - from my experience during the last years - they are worth nothing anymore.

Maybe a full set could be still worth a bit. I'd try out advertising the set in full in the trade channel. But don't expect miracles.