Pissed Agent....SPOILER ALERT

soulfulman

Okay I just beaten Darth Jadus and let me get this right. After spending 2+ hours and 15000 credits repairing gear defeating Darth Jadus, all I get is:

- An email from Keeper with 241 credits

- An Inheritance MainHand Kit?

Then after a brief "Rest/Vacation" from saving the Empire I come back and Watcher 2 gets a promotion?!!! On top of that she down-dresses me if I got a problem with it....The Empire sucks rocks!

Like in the Matrix, I wish I could go back and sided with Darth Jadus.

(Just letting off steam)

Keeper does warn you when you first get to Dromund Kass, he tells you that working as an imperial agent is not for those who seek glory or gratitude, for you will get neither. ever.

save the empire from terrorists - your superior gets a promotion

you go undercover and risk your life for the empire - nobody cares

you are the empire's top operative - gets transferred to an incompetent minor sith lord

Edited by Kjetil

Trust me, I feel your pain.

I faced down Jaedus a little late level-wise so with some stims and medpacks I only died once (same cannot be said for Vector, poor guy). Interrupts helped reduce damage a lot. But was still a rough fight.

I too was having "what ifs" about whether I should have sided with him. Oh well, back to Chapter 2, which I could swear was written and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

Okay I just beaten Darth Jadus and let me get this right. After spending 2+ hours and 15000 credits repairing gear defeating Darth Jadus, all I get is:

Then after a brief "Rest/Vacation" from saving the Empire I come back and Watcher 2 gets a promotion?!!! On top of that she down-dresses me if I got a problem with it....The Empire sucks rocks!

(Just letting off steam)

I have only one word for you, sir...

Onomataphobia.

Have a nice day!

(Just letting off steam)

He gave you a mainhand kit?

Dammit, all i got was enough credits to pay for fuel back home and a complaint about letting Jadus get away (saved countless civilians instead, to my eternal shame).

I played it both ways.

First time around I told Kaliyo she was a mess and got it on with Watcher 2. I saved the citizens and defeated Lord Jadus only to hear he escapes and is on the run. I was light side.

Second time around, I got it goin on with Kaliyo, as we are both rotten to the core. Watcher 2 wouldn't invite me over because I had a "relationship with that alien". Well, when the time came to give her up, you bet I did. I told Jadus that cold fish was in the hanger and I sided with Jadus and put the codes in. What's a few hundred million lives when the chance is there for me to move up in the world, eh?

Turns out, Watcher 2 got promoted to Keeper just like the first time around, Jadus more or less drops out of the picture just like the first time, and so I expect it goes pretty much the same from here on out.

I played it both ways.

First time around I told Kaliyo she was a mess and got it on with Watcher 2. I saved the citizens and defeated Lord Jadus only to hear he escapes and is on the run. I was light side.

Second time around, I got it goin on with Kaliyo, as we are both rotten to the core. Watcher 2 wouldn't invite me over because I had a "relationship with that alien". Well, when the time came to give her up, you bet I did. I told Jadus that cold fish was in the hanger and I sided with Jadus and put the codes in. What's a few hundred million lives when the chance is there for me to move up in the world, eh?

Turns out, Watcher 2 got promoted to Keeper just like the first time around, Jadus more or less drops out of the picture just like the first time, and so I expect it goes pretty much the same from here on out.

You occasionally get missions from Jadus that lead up to him running away for some reasons covered in another class' story. It's also referred to that whilst Keeper still handles you, you're outside the chain of command.

I played it both ways.

Here's a secret tip! :

If you just hold off on having conversations with Kaliyo until after chapter one, you can get it on with both Watcher 2 and Kailyo ;)

I too was having "what ifs" about whether I should have sided with him. Oh well, back to Chapter 2, which I could swear was written and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

I talked him down :p Kind of hoping he reappears at a later date.

That said, I really don't have any qualms about not siding with him.

The whole , "Imperial Intelligence with a free reign, equality for aliens." would sound good...if I hadn't all ready heard his speeches about spreading fear and terror to every planet of the Empire, and seen his a microcosm of his 'ideal' world on the Dreadnought, where everyone regardless of species is free to live a terrifying animalistic 'survival of the fittest' existence.

That said, I'll probably roll another Agent eventually and do a full-on 'screw, if half the galaxy has to die to ensure the dominance of the Empire, so be it." and become the Hand of Jadus. :D

Edited by jovianus