cartel market

deviltrigg

Web site: please tell us more detail than just "there is an error message". *What does it say?*

In-game: this only works if you have enabled it in the My Account part of the My SWTOR pages of the web site. If you have done that, please tell us what the error message said.

• 2 weeks later...

Same trouble here. I'm receving same message since two days ago when trying to buy cartel coins.

I'm subscriber. I wanted to test and I tried to buy some Premium Plans, the message it's exactly the same that I receive when trying to buy cartel coins.

This is the message received when trying to buy anything and this is the url: http://www.swtor.com/buy:

"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon, or visit our Twitter account for details!

Leider ist die Star Wars: The Old Republic-Website momentan nicht erreichbar. Schaut bald wieder vorbei oder besuct uns bei Twitter für weitere Infos!

Nous sommes désolés, mais le site web Star Wars: The Old Republic n'est pas disponible actuellement. Vous pouvez revenir plus tard ou vous rendre sur notre compte Twitter pour plus de détails!"

Edited by Lscarlet

Everything working fine again to me. Most prolly it was my own fault. I have computers working 24/7 hours, restarting only every 14-21 days. After restarting my system I got that Cartel Coins are available again to me. Not sure if this will be useful for some1. Greetings to all and enjoy SWTOR. Edited by Lscarlet

Hello administrators, I had a problem with buying a cartel armor, I bought it, but it did not appear in the collection and disappeared from inventory, for truth it is on my character Goul Reed. Account sollasar, buy armour 06/10/2019 exiled Master set Edited by Sollasar