Tragic Heroes NiM progression guild recruiting!

GhOsTPrOz

Tragic Heroes is a small drama free NiM progression guild on the Republic side. We originally formed in 4.0 out of the remnants of other guilds that died in 3.0. Our goal is high end raiding with no drama and we have done that rather well since we were established. This tier we have 3 teams competing to down HM/NIM content!

5.0 Progression-

All HMs cleared. 6/7 SNV NIM | 4/5NIM TFB | 4/5 NIM DF (Working on Brontes) |4/4 NIM EC| NIM DP 2/5

We are recruiting all raiders of all classes and roles capable of playing on a HM/NiM level

Our specific team needs will be kept up to date below. V

Pubside:

Sandbags R Us - Friday 9pm to 12am EST - Full at the moment. (NIM Team)

Need A Rez - Monday 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST - Full at the moment. (NIM Team)

Sap That Sleen - Sunday 4Pm to 7pm EST - Full at the moment. (NIM Team)

TINY KITTENS GO rawr - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST - Full at the moment. (HM Team)

More raids groups forming soon™

We also do pug night every Wednesday at 8PM where we do a HM/NiM raids (depending on people!)

We play other games as well and are looking for fun and charming people to add to our guild for not only swtor gaming but multiple games. Chances are there's someone who likes the same game you like!

If you are interested in joining a team or the guild in general apply at Tragicheroes.enjin.com (note anyone applying for a team that is a DPS must include a parse) or click the link in my signature. If you have any questions about us feel free to mail me here on the forums or in game pubside on Zoomz

Lets make SWTOR great again! One raid, and one member at a time :D

(Disclaimer) - (Nothing can make this game great again, Tragic Heroes is not responsible for any loss of greatness that may occur to the game during normal gameplay. If you experience side affects of extreme boredom, saltiness or lack of will to log in consult a Tragic Professional immediately and discontinue scheduled raiding)

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking like despite everything we will be able to have 2 NiM teams! We currently need a DPS or two that is NiM capable!

We are also looking for raiders of all classes roles and experience levels as we are aiming to have a hard mode team as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I raided on wow for 12 years at a top 50 US level and top 20 world on Rift. I have finally pulled the plug on my wow career and am picking swtor up primarily.

I am willing to play any spec or class (I have them all at 65 in at least 208 gear) My preference would be tanking, but again for the right group I'm open to anything.

Raid times are not important as I can basically raid anytime

At this time we have 2 Confirmed NiM capable teams full.

We almost have enough to form a 3rd one and possibly a 4th so we are looking for all NIM raiders and HM Raiders looking to raid in 5.0 and onward.

We also will have a guild pug night and a pvp night and we also play other games. We are very chill and laid back apply today.

Hey guys,progression tank here,and might be interested in joining. Since I'm european,and would have to consider a server transfer in order to be able to,could you please tell me days and time in which u usually raid? Thanks ;)

Heya. Well as it stands we are not running anything really in 4.0 Just the occasional guild pug of HM/NIM or some world bosses and heroics.

In 5.0 we will be raiding again. Currently we have 2 NiM teams filled up. 1 runs 7:30 - 10:15 PM EST Monday nights, the other will run Friday but the time is not clear yet. We have a few other people and could likely form a 3rd team whose schedule would be dependent on the people on the team. We also plan to have guild pugs either Saturday or Thursday nights open to all guildies where we will run HM/NIM ops, Uprisings or World bosses depending on the people and interest.

Let me know if this is something you are interested in, and apply at the website found in my signature.

So we have 2 Teams nailed down now! Looking for 2 tanks and 2 dps that are experienced and NIM capable for our third team running earlier in the day likely.

We are also looking for any and all other raiders interested in 5.0 raiding for a possible 4th team as well as for guild pugs and events.

Apply today!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

With 5.0 a few days away we are trying to nail down our 3rd team! Currently need 2 tanks and 2 DPS!

Bump. Still need 2 Tanks and 1-2 DPS for our third team. The team will run from 2pm-4:30 pm est though the day is not yet decided.

We will also have open guild pugs every week, Wednesday's 8pm - 10:30pm est

Apply today!

Our third team still needs to fill up but so far our other two teams have been going great and our pug nights are super fun.

Everyone is working together and crafting all different things for each other and we are actually having fun with that.

Still recruiting any and all raiders interested in raiding in 5.0, we would like to fill our third NIM team and work on making a 4th one for HM ops.

• 2 weeks later...

We currently have 3 teams up and running! We also do weekly guild pugs Wednesday at 8PM EST. As well as random pugs throughout the week! There is a strong PVP community as well!

Also the girls of the guild have been talking about doing a "girls only" raid night as well.

If your interested in a relaxed drama free raiding guild Tragic Heroes is your place!

we currently have 3 teams up and running! We also do weekly guild pugs wednesday at 8pm est. As well as random pugs throughout the week! There is a strong pvp community as well!

Also the girls of the guild have been talking about doing a "girls only" raid night as well.

If your interested in a relaxed drama free raiding guild tragic heroes is your place!

ladies night. Dollar well drinks...dj paboe on spin all night.