LivestreamCantina2020

Zeng

Not sure if I am the only one who entered Livestreamcantina2020 in the code redemption... it accepted it but I haven't received the in-game email :eek: Someone in my guild said it might be case sensitive. LivestreamCantina2020... if so, I can't retry it because it said it's already been claimed. Sad, jedi I am. :csw_yoda: Oh, if these are older vehicles, we already have can we get new ones? :D Edited by Zeng
added info

Thats incorrect to my knowledge. If it says you already claimed it then you claimed it correctly. But the mounts are previous mounts from previous promotions. Like they are giving 4, but i only got 2. Some people i know got 3, some got 1. Maybe you had all 4 already?

Thats incorrect to my knowledge. If it says you already claimed it then you claimed it correctly. But the mounts are previous mounts from previous promotions. Like they are giving 4, but i only got 2. Some people i know got 3, some got 1. Maybe you had all 4 already?

Apparently, I got zero... Already had them, it seems. :(

Apparently, I got zero... Already had them, it seems. :(

You don't have to assume, obviously. You can always look at your "Abilities" menu ("P", usually) and check the "Vehicles" tab for the four Korrealis mounts:

- Korrealis Regent

- Korrealis Sheriff

- Korrealis Viceroy

- Korrealis Viscount

All four offer exceptional protection against being knocked off.

Edited by mike_carton

I already had or found 3 of the 4 in game but the code did get me the Korrealis Regent.

I had to log out and close the game for a while then come back and the 1 speeder was in the mail.

So new players should be able to get all 4 in theory if they don't have any yet.

same goes for the older codes still working for 2 speeders 1 flair and one pet

the old codes that still work as of this post are I think.

NYCANTINA16

SWCELEBRATION17

SWCANTINA17

NYCANTINA19

I tried to enter the code as well but it didn't do anything. The page will refresh and that it. Didn't say "Congratulations, you have successfully redeemed the following codes" as it does in the past. Are these just mounts from the previous codes then? Edited by EliteExodus

I tried to do enter the code as well but it didn't do anything. The page will refresh and that it. Didn't say "Congratulations, you have successfully redeemed the following codes" as it does in the past. Are these just mounts from the previous codes then?

Also had this problem. Nothing here works :S

Not sure if I am the only one who entered Livestreamcantina2020 in the code redemption... it accepted it but I haven't received the in-game email :eek: Someone in my guild said it might be case sensitive. LivestreamCantina2020... if so, I can't retry it because it said it's already been claimed. Sad, jedi I am. :csw_yoda: Oh, if these are older vehicles, we already have can we get new ones? :D

It seems that as of friday the code stopped working and they haven't updated the expiration date for it

I had to use the code a couple of times before it took and said congrats on redeeming it.

Also yes the vehicle it grants are previous cantina mounts. So if you already have them, redeeming the code will do nothing for you. Check your collections and see if the following are unlocked already:

Korrealis Regent

Korrealis Sheriff

Korrealis Viceroy

Korrealis Viscount

If you already unlocked those four, then using the code will give you nothing. I was missing the Korrealis Viceroy, but had the other three so the code only gave me the Korrealis Viceroy. Hopefully they'll fix the expiration on it if that is the case to go to like the end of the year.

It seems I also number among those for whom the code isn't working and instead just cycles me back to the "Enter Your Code Exactly As It Appears Below" screen.

I am fairly certain it isn't due to having all the mounts as I only have two of them at present, so I'm not sure why it doesn't want to accept it...

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for your different reports concerning the LivestreamCantina2020 code.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Thank you for your patience while we're looking into it.

Note: It seems that the code doesn't do anything when players who already own those mounts redeem the code, the page is just reloading. Do not hesitate to check in your Collections if the following mounts are already unlocked: Korrealis Regent, Korrealis Sheriff, Korrealis Viceroy, and Korrealis Viscount.